ALOAO - S3 Chap 1

Zee pov

i was in my office fixing some problems when someone knock in my door, "come in" a little voice peek, "daddy, Can we go now..?" I tapped my lap giving her a sign to come closer, 'No baby not yet. Did you finish cleaning your room..?" She nodded her head while snuggling up into me..'daddy i want dada..please" i stroke her soft hair gently before giving her a kissed in the forehead "dada..is busy.." i can tell that she is crying just by looking at her sore eyes. Its almost their birthday

In the morning

i woke up seeing my baby girl is sleeping beside me, curl lashes attached to her pink cheeks, snoring. Oh god who can handle this cuteness, she like to act like a big girl already, i kissed her in the cheeks while she sleep and i took a warmth shower after that i woke her gently. The aura of her is comfy.

"Sweetie? Wake up now baby, you have a school today you dont want to be late right.?" my baby girl just groaned as she forcefully lift her body and wiped her eyes, she greeted, kissed me in the cheeks. Giving her the return "good morning daddy" theres always a smile in my lips, "good morning..okay lets get ready for your school you dont wanna be kate again mhmm..?" She frowned.

I let auntie ja bathe nathalie, i waited. God im devastated, lack of sleep, Those pheromones is here again, i can say its familiar but who is it? Sweet scent always wrapped around me, erection of mine is already standing proudly. F*ck again? Who's pheromones is this. In the middle of the night it always hunt me, that scent is too powerful and strong, fighting against my pheromones, turning me into a mess. But i like it, These pheromones are very fragrant, making me want more, it always tease me. 'Daddy!!!' A Squeal make me startled, i came back to my senses. I tried to act cool, 'daddy do you like my hair?' her doe eyes is looking at mine, heart speeding up again. 'daddy love it, baby.. I don't want any trouble at school this time mhmm?' i warned, everyday when Nathalie comes home, her bullsh*t teacher always calls me. 'i won't i promise!' i chuckled, that promise will never be fulfilled, i was mesmerized by my daughter's flawless beauty. 'Bye daddy!' i watched her leave with auntie Ja. I headed to my office working again, head aching, heart speeding up, body sweating already, These pheromones is always wrapping against me, I cant focus properly.

My phone started to vibrate in my table..i answered the call it was zavier.."D..daddy! Dada have a fever! He is burning up again" Again? "Baby you know what to do when dada is having a fever right??" I whispered with almost a gentle tone.."T..take dada's medicine?" I smiled a litte, this already happened three times a day. Its too f*cking dangerous,"daddy..i miss you so much" A smile appear on my lips, "I miss you too baby..daddy miss you soo much.." i heard him sobbing and i wanted to hug my baby.."I m..miss you daddy..i love you.." i smiled as he said those lovely words.."I love you more baby.. take care of your dada okay?" zavier hang up the call as i placed my phone in my table.i let out a relief sigh,i miss them so much, i went back reading some of the files that they sent me. Everyday flipping through some pages, working. Fixing, f*cking exhausted! I don't even have a chance to sleep. Dad's company is bullsh*t. I went downstairs trying to avoid those pheromones again, ugh so annoying.

***

I waited for Nathalie outside their school. I saw her out with his teacher, what now..? Her hair is a mess, The teacher headed towards me, 'Hello Mr.panich, I would like to talk to you in private..its about nathalie..' what did she do again? I looked at nathalie but she looked away..i can saw her holding back her tears. i hate it when i saw my daughter trying to hold back her tears. 'Baby, get in the car first okay..?' i open the door for her,she got in..her head is down. closing the door before turning back again to nathalie's teacher. 'she fought with her classmate lyn again..and..' without thinking twice i talked back, the pressure that they give to my daugter is too much, furious is increasing, can't hold back. 'Why is it always my daughters fault..? Nathalie is always the one you blame..are you sure thats really her fault mhm..!? fix your attitude..one more time i hear something like this i will make sure thats will be your last day at this f*cking school..' i got inside the car, slamming the door hard as soon as i sat down.nathalie was frightened.she stayed quiet not until i pulled her closer to me..'daddy..do you think that im really a bad girl..?' she is sad.. judging by her tone..i lift her and placed her i my lap.'No..your not, Dont listen to them okay..? Can you give daddy a big smile?' i lift her chin up.she looked at me with her doe eyes, her lips is pouting..'daddy..i miss dada..can we visit them please..?' i knew that she will say this. 'baby..we have been through this..you know that we cant right..? How about..lets try to face time them later..?' she just nodded and finally give me a pretty smile..i stroke her soft hair gently as she burried her face in my chest..within a minute she doze off..i hate it when she keep asking me this question.it hurt me so badly.i carried her in a bridal style as i got inside the house.july approach to us scratching my pants..'July no..' i went upstairs and put nathalie in her bed before going back in my office..im so exhausted..everyday everything repeat..i barely hear nhu's voice whenever nathalie and nhu face time..i sat down in my chair as i thrown my head back..