Facing you..

Nunew pov

i slowly open my eyes and i looked around for nathalie and zavier and they are not by my side i got up and walk near to the bathroom to wash my face and mouth... i went downstair because im craving for some food..i saw nathalie and zavier playing with hia i slowly smile and when nathalie and zavier saw me they ran and hugged me "Dada..!" says both of them "Hello babies...!" i said Hyung Walk closer to me and kiss me in the cheeks.. "Hyung.! we are at P-p'zee house..!" i said he chuckle and all of us sat in the table to eat...

All of them we're talking and laughing while me i just stayed quite and eating some pickle's and carrots with honey

"Woah Since when did you like pickle Nhu? and why r u eating the carrots with honey?" said max i just looked at him and Nat spoke "He is Just craving, and stop bothering him Baby..!" nat spank max hand and eat his food, i looked at hyung and i was thinking if he had any clue but seems he still didn't know..i looked at Hia while feeding nathalie and zavier..."Daddy can we go to the mall tomorrow? i want to hangout with dada and zavier!" said nathalie "Its up to you sweetie...baby you can buy everything tomorrow okay zavier? i want you both have fun tomorrow.." hia said and smile..

is this how he treated and take care of my baby..? for the past 2 years...

"Papa Do you want to go with us tomorrow?" zavier looked at hyung and hyung just smiled at him..i looked at james and james eyes widen.."I mean Suree..?" hyung said and started eating again.."Jelly We will join tomorrow i also want to buy something hehehe" nat grinned and max face expression change "What you will buy for tomorrow huh" max said while smirking "Eh problably another clothes and foods" net spoke..

Author Pov

After they finished eating, nunew and dong-geun thanked zee because zee let them stay for a day...

"Zavier Say bye bye to them now we need to go to dada house" nunew said and zavier's face was sad "D-dada i want to s-stay here..!" zavier stomp his feet and crossed his arms.. "Baby we will see them tomorrow okay..?" nunew took a deep breath as zavier burst into tears and ran towards zee, zee carried zavier and kissed him in the forehead "Daddy i w-wanna stay here with you..!" said zavier and hugged zee tightly, nathalie spoke while holding zee hand "Dada..can you stay here too?" nunew eye widen so as zee, nunew approach at nathalie and kissed her in the cheeks, but nathalie is still frowning "Peanut but dada need to go tomorrow we will visit you tomorrow.." nunew said but nathalie is still frowning and burst into tears , nunew is panicking and had no choice but to stay "F-fine but let me talk to Hyung first okay?" nunew got up and walk towards dong-geun, zee put zavier down and nathalie and zavier high five.. "H-hyung can i stay here for tonight cause nathalie and zavier is begging me to stay here is that okay to you baby.? " nunew said and dong-geun is smiling "Babe ofcourse as long as you want but promise me dont talked to zee.." said dong-geun with serious tone and expression "Yes baby" nunew leaned for a kiss and hugged dong-geun , dong-geun looked so happy and entered his car and drove off, like he is happy that nunew is not there...nathalie and zavier ran toward nn and hugged him in the leg nunew giggle and the other hugged nunew and waved bye at them 

"Byee p'zee we need to go we still had lot to do just call us if you guys need something okay.?" yim said and hugged nathalie and zavier "Yes we still had love to do" net tapped zee's back.. leonardo and diego kiss nunew in the cheeks as always and hugged him tight "Be careful sweetiecakes.." both of them whispered to Nn.. "I will.." nunew smiled and hugged them "Jelly i love you!!" nat shouted in side the car.. the other enter in their cars and waved bye at them and drove off..

its the time of awkwardness nunew and zee stayed silent as nathaie and zavier ran near to the stair, "Baby dont run wait for dada!" nunew shouted, nathalie and zavier stopped running and sit in the chair and waiting for nunew to make a warm milk for them..nunew is making a warm milk for both of nahalie and zavier.. "dada is done now lets go up.." nunew looked at zee and zee walked towards to nathalie and zavier and hold both of their hands and went upstair nunew followed them in the back and enter the zee room.. "dada and daddy will sleep together yey!" nathalie and zavier ran in the bed and jumping..nunew placed the warm glass of milk in the table and left their stunned "peanut's w-what do you mean daddy and dada is sleeping t-together..?" said nunew and his heart is beating like crazy "teacher told us that family is sleeping together!" nathalie and zavier lay in the bed and waiting for both of zeenunew.. "Baby dont be naughty..." zee spoke with a deep voice nathalie frowned and crossed her arms together.."Then t-teacher is a liar!.." nathalie said with wet eyes zavier hugged nathalie and nathalie almost cry.. "P-p'zee lets just...make them asleep and i will sleep in the sofa.." nunew said shyly Zee gulped his saliva and spoke "No.. i will sleep in the sofa and you go sleep in the bed with them.." zee walked towards their bed and gave nathalie and zavier a goodnight kissed "Daddy... c-can we just sleep together for once..?  i-i want to know how it feels to h-have my family by my side for once.." nathalie looked at zee with wet eyes.. nathalie words broke zeenunew heart.. and they had no choice but to agree.. "S-sweetie.." zee hugged nathalie and he is still stunned for nathalie said nunew turned around and burst into tears in silent... after a while unew wiped his tears and hop in the bed.. "Im so happy!" zavier said..

zavier and nathalie is in the middle while zee is in the left and nunew in the right.. after so many minute finally both of nathalie and zavier fell asleep..Nunew is hugging both of nathalie and zavier so as zee.. their hands almost touch and nunew felt the butterflies in his stomach and he looked at zee..he closed his eyes and fell asleep.. zee got up and walked towards nunew.. he looked at nunew for a few second and kissed him in the cheeks...

"Im sorry nhu for hurting you..i hate it when i see you cry because of me.. dont worry nhu this time you will be happy.. and im happy that zavier and nathalie is having a new baby brother or a sister.. and im glad that i can sleep well this time just looking at you.. i miss you so much i miss the way you call me hia i loved the way you call me that word you are so special to me..i love y-you..im such a waste of time..for the past 2 years...and i finally saw your beautiful face.." zee said and lay in the bed next to zavier...nunew is awake that time and his heart is racing fast and tears is felling in his tears.. he covered his mouth...and he felt this sparks again..."w-why im i still feeling this w-what did he mean t-that he can sleep well this time..?" nunew said in his mind he put his hand on his belly and touch it.. "h-how did he know.?" he ask him self in his mind...

He fell asleep with smile in his face..

Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.