Morning Pain...

Hey babies how are you I think 1 more chapter to go and the Season 1 will end..

In the morning Zee woke up early first, he already miss nunew but he need to be strong enough "I miss him already.. but i need to be strong..H-how can i be strong i-if Nhu just B-broke up with me..?!" zee had another emotional expression again and he wipe those tears and got up he went upstairs and entered the babies room he saw nathalie and carl playing in the floor but seems like missing another person "O-oh I-its just.. Zavier.." Zee looked at them and fell in his knees he touched his chest like its burning into pieces.. "U-uncle Z are you o-okay..?" carl got up and walks against to zee and hugged him tight carl tapped zee's back "I-im okay son..i just miss your uncle Nhu.." zee said "W-where is u-uncle..?" Carl looked at him with question in his eyes "H-he left f-for a day because he need to r-relax okay? h-he will be back for sure.. i think." zee got up and carried nathalie he noticed nathalie is wearing Nn Necklace he smiled gently and hugged both of carl and nathalie...

Nn Pov

i woke up in the morning seeing Zavier beside me sleeping like an angel i missed them so much that i want to go back.. but i have already plan.. that im going to moved in korea.. i took my phone in the drawer and texted Yim,nat,james to come over at my mansion i waited for their replies but seems like that they're still sleeping i got up and carried zavier and put him in the crib just in case i leave the AC on so Zavier can sleep longer i washed my face in the bathroom and washed my mouth.. "Why does it hurt..?" I whispered i looked my self in the mirror and I had another tears in my eyes "Why cant i control my tears! Ahgm..! i miss him so much i want to kiss him again.. but im the one told him that we need to seperate.. im so dumb.." i splash the water in my face and took the towel and wipe it on my face i leave the bathroom seeing Zavier is already awake he smiled when he saw me i approach to him and carried zavier "hello sweetie goodmorning babyy!" I kissed him in the cheeks and we both went down i placed zavier in the high chair and i prepared our food i heard the knock in my door "coming..!" i shouted i walks against the door and open it i saw yim,james and nat they hugged me tight as They hugged me when they saw me nat was crying while hugging and james hit me on the head "Why did you leave you got me worried in my guts you stupid! dont do that again..!" james hugged me again and yim spoke "do you know that zee is crying even tho he is sleeping he is so broken nhu i dont want you both having the situation like this..can you guys just talk..? i mean you think about your babies nhu.." yim said i offered them to get in the house all of us sat in the chair and i spoke "I-im sorry but i already plan moving in k-korea after carls birthday... and how is my baby girl..?" i said and tears are falling in my eyes.. "What..?!! no no no you are joking right j-jelly..?!" nat said and his eyes are watery "No you are not serious right Nunew...?!" yim's eyes widen when he heard me said that "Im serious im tired already i dont want to be hurt again im tired seeing him hurt too i miss him already but its for our own good... im sorry but my decision is already marked.." i said to them yim nat burst into tears and they hugged me i feel better a little but hurt also when i saw that they cried yim and nat... "we will support your decisions but just in case think about it please ..?" James said with tears in his eyes, he was holding back his tears.. "Okay, let me think about it carefully.." nat and yim stopped the hug and wipe their tears "Its okay, Me and zavier will be okay.. just Update me if nathalie is fine okay..? i just miss them- i mean i m-miss nathalie.." i cleared my throat "we know you miss zee but.. i hope you think carefully... It's also for the condition of the children" James said he held my hand tightly.." i will try my best.." I got up and hugged the three of them.."next week is C-carls birthday right..?" i said to them james nodded "You will come right..?" Yim said "Ofcourse i promise that to carl and i cant break that..." i chuckle "Are you gonna take Zavier with you?" James said while feeding zavier cerelac.. "Yes i want him to meet his cousin also and his.. s-sister.." I want to hugged nathalie already, i miss them... i said in my mind.. i wiped my upcoming tears again and i drank the whole glass of water "Are you okay jelly..?" nat said "dont worry nat im okay,me and zavier will be okay..." i took a deep breath "Shit..! Net is calling, i think they have come home from work..!" James didnt answer his phone and i looked at nat who is max is also calling Nat answered the call "Bby..! I miss you P'max!" nat shouted happily i heard from the that max and net need them "You need to go home now..! Nat please In zee's mansion we all need you including Nunew please talk to him.." max shouted  "B-but.." Max sounded angry "Im sorry jelly but we need to go if you want you can come with us.." nat got up and yim,james got up too "Nah im f-fine here you guys can go already.." i faked smile at them and they hugged me tight before they leave.. "Close the door okay..?" they waved by at me and closed the door..I took anither deep breath and calmed my self down.. i looked at zavier holding matching teddy bear of nathalie and him.. "Aww baby i didn't notice that you are holding your sister teddy bear.." i smiled at him and carried him "Do you wanna go out baby?" i looked at him and he giggle "okay lets go now?" i chuckle i walk closely to the door and open it i almost let go of zavier its...

Who could it be..?