Missing You S2 Chp 1

I miss you guys already,,!! acckkk 

How are you..?

Please get some tissue because this whole season might burst you into tears...

Its Been 2 years since zeenunew seperated, Their lives are good and nathalie and zavier are grown up. They can walk well and talk well but gibberish sometimes..they're now 2 years old... and they studied early because they are both very smart and talented Nathalie is Straight A's And Zavier is the same..But both of them are stubborn, especially Nathalie, she always convice zee that she wants to see Nunew but zee is just making excuses.."Daddy! you said that dada will be here.." said Nathalie who had just left school "Baby Don't be naughty, Okay..?" Zee said and nathalie just frowned "Uhmph..!" Nathalie walked to the car Zee shook his head And entered the car next to Nathalie... Zee looked at Nathalie "Baby every time you woke up you always facing your ipad its not good for your eyes sweetie.." Nathalie looked at zee using her Death cat eyes.. "Dont give me that look, It reminds me your dada.." Zee's eyes widened and he regretted saying that, nathalie looked at him and smiled "Daddy did you say that, i remind you dada..!?" nathalie turned off her ipad and said "C-can you tell me more about dada..!!" nathalie's smile is big and there is no choice for zee "Fine sweetie, but you won't use your ipad for a few days okay? i will tell you everything about me and your dada okay?" zee smiled and nathalie hugged zee "Thank you daddy i loved you so much!" nathalie hugged zee tightly and zee chuckled "Your welcome baby"

They got home to the mansion and the driver opened the door and Zee got out first and helped Nathalie get out of the car, Nathalie ran inside to play with her cat named July "Baby be careful you might fall" Zee shouted Nathalie just nodded and Played with her cat, Zee sat on the sofa and Nathalie came to him holding the necklace around her neck..she kept staring at it and remembered Nunew. even though nathalie is young she can't forget nunew and zavier "Daddy.." nathalie sat next to zee and zee looked at her "Yes sweetie?" Zee said while using his laptop "I miss dada so much and Zion...maybe dada is happy without me.." Nathalie said and she had tears falling. Zee stopped what he was doing and closed the laptop and put it aside, "Baby don't say that your dada loves you very much.." Zee was worried for Nathalie because she still remembered Nunew even though she was young.. "Then Why is he not here daddy..? does dada hate me...is that why dada left because of me..?" nathalie is still staring at her necklace with nunew's picture inside.. zee took his cellphone and showed the videos and pictures of them when nathalie and zavier were babies with nunew.. Nathalie wiped her tears and touched nunew face "Daddy, Dada looked so pretty!" she smiled "Very Pretty Sweetie, you got the beauty of your dada,and he loved you sooo much..." zee played the video of nunew playing peekaboo with zavier and nathalie when they we're a babies.. Nathalie heard nunew saying i loved you to them and tears falling in her cheeks "D-dada Really love us..?" Nathalie hugged zee and burst into tears zee stopped the video and closed his phone.. he hugged nathalie tight and wiped her tears, "Yes sweetie.. dada and I, love you and your brother so much.. even your uncle and carl. .Now you believe me? your dada loved you with all of his heart so do i.." nathalie wiped her tears and smiled showing her perfect clean teeth "if dada is here i will hug him tight!" Nathalie giggle.. zee just smiled and he was hurt again because nathalie cried for nunew, he didn't expect that she would still remember nunew..

Nunew Pov

I was waiting for Zavier to come out of his school, I saw him and he ran towards me, I opened my arms and hugged him tightly "dada, papa! I miss you!" Zavier told me that I was still laughing and I said "Baby, we are always together at home son" i hugged him tightly I looked at my lover who was staring at his cell phone "Babe.." I said happily He looked at me with a bright smile and hugged the both of us, zavier giggle and kissed daniel in the cheeks

Zavier and I walked to the car and daniel went along and sat beside us ..we met at a resturant last year, and I bumped into him and he caught me at the right time, we stared at each other for a few minutes and I felt butterflies in my stomach, it was like love at first sight...

"Dada, I want to see d-daddy and zia.. I miss them so much y-yu told me that they will be seen but you lied again dada.." Zavier said and I felt heavy as if my heart was falling ... "do you want to see them tomorrow baby..? sure i will allow that but i will go with you"Daniel said "Son, Do you r-really want to s-see them tomorrow..? i will book us a flight for tomorrow.." i said to him and i want to take back everything i said Zavier smiled and hugged me "I love you so much dada!!" he leaned closer to my cheek and kissed me  driver stopped and we got home, I called our maids to get Zavier, they took Zavier to his room and I was about to get out of the car but Daniel carried me in a bridal style into our room.. he looked at me evilly. he touch my face and kissed me in the lips,I saw that his eyes changed color and turned red..I felt the tension in my whole body I was breathing hard and struggling... I tried to calm myself down but it didn't seem to be working so I just sat on the floor and held my chest.. "A-are you just going t-to stare at me like that, h-help me you idiot!" Daniel took a deep breath and carried me in the bed.. and you know what happens between us right..?

(Plus the author cant write daniel and nunew s3x part huhuuh)

Daniel and I were lying on the bed without clothes and my blanket on top of us.. And my hip hurt like I was going to die.. I didn't really enjoy what we did because Daniel doesn't give any mercy when it comes to me.. His real name is dong-geun... it seems that my love for him is diminishing.. but because sometimes he is sweet, aggressive, possessive, and jealous.. I remembered when I was at the company and daniel saw me talking to man, he was jealous and when I came home... what he did to me was so painful that I could hardly sit properly..

I love the way he take care of me  and zavier i just found him kinda suspicious...He is very sweet hardworking, and also spoiled our baby.. i smiled and kissed him in the lips while he is sleeping i was about to get out of the bed when daniel hugged me and kissed me back in the lips, i chuckle and he is sniff kisses me in the neck "Why did you do that huh,you want another round.?" he smirked "No babe! Im already tired we did it already okay? its like almost 2 hours and you didn't even let me rest for a while" i said and i frowned he looked at me and hugged me tight "i love you baby" he whispered in my ears "I-i loved you too.." i said to him he went back asleep and i didn't felt the sparks.. 

I got up and wear dong-geun White polo and went downstair to eat I saw that my food was ready so I sat down and started eating..I felt dizzy and the food I ate seemed to be climbing up.. I stood up and then ran to the bathroom, I throw up everything I ate and I breathed a sigh of relief. I quickly felt the pain in my stomach, One of our maids helped me to got up and i sat in the sofa and she gave me a full glass of water..its a morning sickness..something just popped out of my mind and i asked the maid to buy some pregnancy test and i waited for her.. "i-imposible.. Im just thinking it nahh im not gonna get pregnant again right..???"  Its been 15 minute and the maid finally brought the pregnancy test i took and went to the bathroom..

FAST FORWARD

"W-wha-" 

What do you think will happen next...

IM SORRRYYYY