Moving Away.. (end of the S1)

Its been one week and today is carl birthday ofc james and net is preparing the party for their baby boy..Its a big party and they invite not much people because carl doesn't like crowd...

The others is already dressed up And nunew is also preparing..He is nervous that facing zee again..

Fast forward 

Its 7:40 PM in the night and the others is waiting for nunew and zavier

"Papa Where I-is Unlce Nhu he p-promise m-me that he w-will attend i-in my b-birthday.." carl face was sad and the others cheer him up "ofcourse he will attend he won't miss your Special day honey" James carried him and hoping that nunew will attend.. a red car stopped outside the mansion and it was Nn "Look its Uncle N-nhu..!" carl smiled and run towards Nn car, Nunew get out of the car while zavier in his hand.. he smiled as he saw carl running towards him "Uncle you came in my birthday!" carl hugged nunew in the legs "Ofcourse sweetie i promise you that and i wont break that.." Nunew holds carl hand and both of them entered the party.. Nunew gulped his saliva as he saw Zee With black Suit and Nathalie in his Arms His heart got tighten but he took a deep breath and walks towards to james "There you are we have been waiting for you..!" james hugged nunew "Yes we wont be here for too long i need to pack our clothes tomorrow is.. our flight to korea.." james expression change "So you have decided already..? you didn't even had a chance to hangout with us... i mean tomorrow is.. your flight.." james said with tears in his eyes "Y-yes and thats Final.." nunew wiped his tears and someone spoke through the mic "T-the party is starting lets go now.." james smiled nunew walked to tutoryim, maxnat, net..  zee looked at Nunew and their eyes met again But he looked away.. nunew couldn't stay here another minute but he had to do it to to carl.. after the celebration end they need to speak to carl a birthday wish they are all done and only carl is left to say "T-thank f-for coming i-in my b-birthday..! I a -appriciate your wishes o-on me especially d-dada and i wish for Uncle Maxnat and tutoryim Love each other and Uncle Nhu and uncle Zee Also i h-hope you guys m-married already.!" carl smiled and nunew tried to smile, james looked at nunew and he knew that nunew's smile was fake so "U-uhm thx for coming on my son's birthday please enjoy the foods..!" said james and net carried carl "are you okay jelly..?" nat said and hugged her tightly "Maybe z-zavier and I will go home.. we still have a lot to do.. I'm sorry.." they hugged nunew and nunew and zavier were about to leave when he heard that nathalie cried He just stopped and he couldn't turn around.. Nathalie was crying because she saw Nunew..

Zee Pov

I was holding Nathalie and I saw Nunew coming closer together I looked at him and she looked like an angel I wanted to hug them both but i didn't do it so I turned around and it hurt to see him sad but I had to avoid him as much as I could. .we had a speech one by one and Carl was the only one who stayed. i took a deep breath I saw nunew and james, yim, nat talking as if they were worried they hugged nunew and he was leaving.. the pain was too much to see my lover leaving.. we would have left too  but nathalie suddenly cried, I looked at nathalie and i already knew that she was reaching for nunew that she immediately knew that nunew was the one leaving, we were about to go away but the more i walked nathalie cried even more i looked at nunew who just stopped and not moving I was hoping that he would deal with it but he just left the mansion.. that's when I got angry too because he didn't look at us or turn to look at Nathalie but.. I know he won't do that.. i was putting Nathalie to sleep so I made an excuse to them that I would go upstairs to put Nathalie to sleep, they agreed and I went upstairs, I put Nathalie in the crib and gave Nunew's teddy bear and finally she stopped crying and fell asleep for a few minutes. ..

my chest hurts especially nathalie misses her dada i don't know when nunew will come or come home...i put my hand on my face and many tears fall down on cheeks..it hurts so much because nunew will leave us just like that.. I took a handkerchief to wipe my tears and I took a deep breath..."Nhu when are you coming back..?" I whispered like I'm stupid because I'm talking to myself but..I don't know what I'll do when Nunew isn't there..I just lay on the bed near Nathalie's crib and rest..