One More chance..

12:00 PM IN THE MIDNIGHT

they still looking for nunew an hour now and all of them are worried..

"Shit.." Zee put his hand around his face and cried..

It was only a few hours and someone knocked on their door, zee quickly ran to the door and opened it to see nunew wet from the rain, zee's eyes widened and he hugged Nn tightly but nunew tried to push zee away but it was too much he was weak enough to push Zee james took a towel and wrapped nunew.. james helped nunew to walk and sat on the sofa nunew was dumbfounded, james was talking to him if he was okay but nunew didn't answer..

"I-i want to go upstairs ALONE" nunew got up but zee caught his wrist 

"Nhu I-im sorry.." zee looked at nunew but nunew took his hand away and didn't make an eye contact..

"I dont want to see You Or anyone else.." nunew walk away and got up he entered the guest room and locked himself..

Nn Pov

Im i dumb why this pain kept coming over and over..? Why do i even exist yet.. i dont want to accept his apologize anymore.. i said in my mind I burst into tears and cover my mouth i just wanted to dissapear.. its also my fault loving him and forgiving him all thhe fucking time..

Back to Author Pov

Diego and leonardo left first..

zee is crying in the bathroom while james yim and tutor knock on nunew's door but nunew doesn't open the door, nunew regrets meeting zee again..

FAST FORWARD 

It's morning and they're all awake, they've all come down except for Nn. Nat came down happily and saw them without an expression "What's going on with your faces like that?" nat sat on the chair and yim said "U-uhm because w-we still have headache" they pretended to smile and ate.. When they finished eating zee stood up and easily went up to the guest room "what really happened? !" nat said they had no choice and told the truth "That little bitch! i already knew that he was planning to take zee away from nunew" nat throw the plate and broke it.."Nat! you need to calm down" the tutor took a deep breath and ask the maid to clean it.."N-nhu.. open the door s-sorry Let's talk.. " zee knocked and knocked as tears rolled down his cheeks.. nunew started crying inside when he heard zee crying he stood up and slowly opened the door zee looked and saw nunew he hugged nunew tightly and kissed him on the cheek they closed the door and sat on the bed... "n-nhu sorry i don't like asher.. i told you I only want you.." zee held nunew's hand "Do you know how jealous I am?! It hurts so much! I don't want to feel the pain in the past hia! if you really love me why.. it seems like you are so worried about asher and why'd you care about him so much..? that day when asher poured hot coffee on us.. yes you helped but why did you help asher more..?! and that night when I saw you two laughing?! the pain was too fucking much! i was overthinking everynight.. I didn't sleep well because I was over fucking thinking because of you two!" nunew shouted at zee while tears rolling in his cheeks he cant control it anymore the pain in his heart kept repeating and repeating.. their room is now turned quiet its the time of awkwardness.. nunew looks at his hands and ignores zee.. "N-nhu im r-really sorry! im fucking stupid to not notice that you will get hurt so much.. but why didn't' t you Told me Nhu..?" zee held nunew's hand and this time Nn didn't pull her hand.. "Nhu please look at me.. im tired of this arguments i want to hug you nhu.." nunew looked at zee and was stunned for a while second and zee opened his arms for nunew.. nunew hugged zee and burst into tears while his resting his chin on zee's shoulder..

"H-hia.. i dont want to get hurt again im t-tired already.." nunew response while hugging zee "I know Nhuu i love you.. i promise that.." zee looked at nunew and kissed him slowly.. Nn stopped their kisses and catching his breath "I love you nhu.." zee said while looking a Nn eyes "I-i.." nunew didn't finish his sentence and zee looked upset

I want to propose to you soon nhu.."zee said in his mind...

"Im sorry nhu L-lets just go down and eat the o-others is waiting" zee got up and waiting for Nn nunew got up with upset expression in his face they both went down and when the others saw them they all smiled..

"They you are lovebirds.. you guys make it up already..?" james looked at them both of them stayed silent.

"Fck my bad." james whispered..

Fast forward

someone knock the door and nat got up to open the door as he was about to open the door leonardo barge in and ran to nunew when he saw him nat almost fell but diego caught him just in time..

"Sweetiecakes! oh my god we are so worried about you how are you?!" leonardo hugged nunew tight and nunew chuckle.. "I-im fine i guess" nunew looked in the back seeing their lovers his eyes widen..

"Jelly Uhh.." 

Thats it for now i will post the next chapter later! love youuuuu