Dream...

Y'all dont worry about znn im sure i think i will give them a happy ending..

Author pov

Nunew was worried about dong-geun while dong-geun is getting treated by nunew, nunew turned around and he look so mad..

"P'zee...why did you punch him..? look what have you done..!" nunew shouted as zee expression change, nunew walks toward him and zee stayed silent "Speak up! What you will be quiet right now..? Why are you doing this p'zee..! tell me!" nunew shouted And zee look so done and spoke up angrily "because he flirted with another girl earlier in the club! I only did that because-" before zee finished his sentence nunew boiled in anger he slapped zee hard in the face "what are you talking about?! why are you making up a story, you're just jealous! so can you just stop and i dont want to see your face again!, why are you the only one who can be happy..?! I also want to be happy! i already move on okay! so can you stop it! I'm happy because I have something new...! you just want us to be torn apart!" nunew was shocked and regret his words immedietely but he is too angry to listen to him "Oh..is that so..? fine...you will also see it yourself..." zee left out angrily and slammed the door freya followed him and nunew looked at dong-geun "what did he mean...?" nunew said and dong-geun is sweating like crazy he change the topic to distract nunew..

"zee wait up!" freya ran towards zee and pulled his wrist "are you gonna cry again..?! what the hell really happend?!" freya shouted zee calmed his self down and told freya everything

 "wait what?! oh my god that bitch is such a liar!" freya was breathing heavily and zee was confused "what do you mean...?" zee asked freya calmed her self down and explain it to zee

*flashback*

Dong-geun entered nunew room and nunew was shocked to see dong-geun face lot of bruise "hyung?! W-what happend..?!" nunew got up and hugged him tight, "your ex..,punch me i dont know why..." he said with a weak tone "w-what do you mean hyung..? p'zee won't punch you without any reason.." nunew and dong-geun sat in the bed while dong-geun is explaining "wait what..?!" nunew was raging mad and freya spoke up "excuse me...with all due respect Nong Nhu zee wouldn't punch him with no reason...im sure he had a reason why he punched your BOYFRIEND face.."freya said angrily and nunew snapped it "c-can you just stay out of this..?!" nunew said almost shouting...

End of the flashback!

"Just let it go..." zee said and got up "lets go home i just regret liking him again...If that what he wants then its up to him..." zee said and looked at freya "z-zee why your e-eyes is red..?" freya said and zee glared at her as a dont asked anymore question look freya shut her mouth and they drove...

as soon as zee left the car nathalie and zavier ran to him and was crying "w-why are they crying james..?" said zee and carried both of nathalie and zavier "Daddy!! w-we have a n-nighmare its s-scary!" nathalie shouted...as she cry on zee shoulder "Baby lets go inside first and tell me what happend okay baby..?" zee whispered and they got inside the house and sat in the sofa.."sweetie tell me what happend" zee said gently but nathalie is just crying and zavier is calm but has a tears in his eyes "zavier baby, what happend..?" zee said and zavier spoke up and they all listen "i-its about d-dada...w-we both had a s-same d-dream that d-dada is in the hospital and so m-many doctors is In the r-room and soo many scary wire attached to dada..and you g-guys are crying as the beep sound is l-long..i-its scary d-daddy.." zavier whispered and hugged zee tight, they're heart drop "w-wait-, i-its just a-a dream right p-p'zee..?!" james said and was worried sick "I-i dont know...and t-they had it at the s-same time..?" zee was dumbfounded and they stayed quiet as zee tapped both of nathalie and zaviers back "I-its just i was i the bathroom and i heard them crying..." james whispered while carl is hugging james "i-its not true right james..." zee was having another emotional moment and tears was falling in his cheeks "we cried..? as t-the long beep sound...? did he mean.." james couldn't finished his sentence and they are scared asf...

Should it be posible..?