Double karma..

Hi againn babies the chapter is almost Finished  btw dont forget to vote naa thank you...

In the morning 

Znn is in the bed sleeping while hugging each other james barged in with nathalie in his hand Zee got up quick and panic "WHAT HAPPEN?!" he said "oh im sorry i thought you guys are already awake " james bow at them as a sorry zee got up and wash his face in the bathroom he walked closely to james and took nathalie "hey my sweetheart" zee kissed nahalie in the cheeks nathalie looked at him with deadly cat eyes "seiously.. i have 3 of them with a goddamn attitude.."  Nathalie burst into tears and was reachig for Nn "wait why she crying" james said "I think she wants Nhu" zee and james walks to nunew zee placed nathalie in the bed.. nathalie suddeny stopped crying as she saw Nn sleeping in the bed with the blanket on she crawl close to him and tapping his face.. she realize that Nn is not Awake so she bit Nn face.

Nunew pov

i was sleeping peacefuly when i felt like someone is tapping me and suddnly bit me in the cheeks i gently open my eyes and sees nathalie i smiled and i got up i rub my eyes with my finger and yawn "hey peanut" i said with a low tone i looked up seeing james and zee i just realize that i dont have any clothes on but luckily the blanket was hiding my naked body...

Back to Author pov

james looked at nunew with hickeys all over his body "i guess nunew got a rough night last night.." james looked at nunew zee "and you guys are damn noisy you know we cant even sleep last night..!" yim pop out of nowhere with carl and zavier in his arms Nunew blushed like a red tomato and zee just chuckle yim walked to Nn bed and lace zavier in the bed zavier crawl against to nathalie and Nn and sleep..

"Oh- he fell asleep that fast.." James smiled nat called them and they called Nn but Nn nathalie and zavier was already asleep they just giggle and took a picture of them.. they left the room and went downstair.. 

"Hey Nat Are you eating already?" James Sat in the sofa and turned the tv on while yim and zee is in the table eating already "damn james just eat here already!" zee was about to throw the slipper at james when he saw carl going downstair "carl W-wait! dont go down" zee go tup and quickly goes to the stair and carried carl James looks so worried and hugged carl "baby why did you go down..?!" james said with shaking tone in his face "T-the maid t-told m-me to shut up and i-i left the room.." carl said with teary eyes james looked pissed of and he knew that it was asher "Sweetie down do that again okay baby? wait for me here i will just go upstair to get somethig" james said with a anger face and kissed carl he went up and barge at asher room. "U-uhm Yes sir James.." asher looked at him with a judgemental look "Wtf did you just said to my son?!" James pulled asher t shirt "W-what do you m-mean sir " asher shoove james hand "dont act innocent you filthy bitch why did you told my son to shut up didn't you know that he went down by himself?!" james shouted at him asher closed his fist and said "He almost Broke the vase SIR and i didnt told him to shut up.." he said with almost a anger voice "How the fck even dare you to say tht to me so what and whats the point saying the to him?!" james walk closed to him and slap him hard in the face asher fell in the ground and touch his cheek "If you ever say this to my son i will make you suffer bitch.. and you know what you will never take zee away from nunew.." james slammed the door leaving asher in the floor looking like a wet rat.. james went down with a smile in his face "what happend james" zee asked "oh its nothing i just talked to someone" he smiled and sat down beside carl yim and nat high five and they knew what happen "baby open your mouth" Carl opened his mouth and ate the food.. 

Nn slowly open his eyes and was tapping the bed if nathalie and zavier was with him he didnt felt them he got up panicked and hsi eyes widen when he saw the door open he got up and left the room he looked everywhere and heard crying voice he barge in the babies room his soul almost left his body zavier was about to fell in the bed he rushed and before zavier fell he caught him just in time "Zavier! oh my god baby are you okay?!" he looked at him while nathalie is crying like someone hurt her Nn reach for nathalie and hugged both of them he kissed them in the fore head and put them in their crib zavier stopped crying and Nn Looked so mad He took his Ipad And watch the cctv who did this "what the fuck! Asher?!" he said in anger in his voice his eyes wwas turning purple again he throw his ipad and trying to find asher he found asher in the bathroom and pulled his hair "You..! why did you left them in the room alone?! they almost fell if i didnt heard them crying fuck!..." he slapped asher harder then james and asher fell in the ground ( de-se-rv ) "w-what?! i-i just about to make a milk f-for them Mr.n-nunew" asher said while looking at nunew with death stare "Why didnt you ask auntie ja to look fter them mhm?! if you do this one more time you are fired mr asher!" before nunew land a hand on asher someone pulled his wrist away he looked at his back and see..

Thats it for now hehehe who is it..?

dont forget to vote na