past trauma...

guys be aware of my new upcoming story's 

Nunew pov

we we're still eating and i felt the dizzyness and watery in my mouth i covered my mouth and ran in the bathroom...

james followed me and tapped my back while I vomited all i ate "oh god nhu, i think im gonna vomit to.." james said.. It only took a few minutes for me to throw up and I sat on the floor while James flashed the toilet...I wiped my mouth and slowly got up, James supported me and we went out of the bathroom."dada are you okay?" nathalie said james spoke and said "Sweetie dada is fine we're just going upstairs your dada needs to rest okay?" James and I went up to the room and entered the guess room. I laid down on the bed and my head hurt so much that I felt like throwing up again... James left and I rested...

Author pov

james went down and sat in the table and nathalie zavier and carl asked him "dad where is uncle nhu..?" carl said "Baby uncle nhu need some rest,because you are having a new cousin-" james immediately covered his mouth and looked at zee "I already know...so dont worry.."zee said and nathalie and zavier already knew what james meant "are we going to be big sister and brother?!" nathalie said with a big smile in her face "y-yes sweetie you are a good at guessing.." james said nathalie and zavier hugged each other and jumping around "We are going to be big sis and bro!" zavier shouted "i will tell papa about this im sure he will be happy" nathalie face expression change as she walk towards zee and asked him a question with zavier "daddy.. why zavier has another dad...?" zee dropped his spoon and he felt this heavy feeling again zavier is also confused but zee tried to explain as much as he could cuz the kids are too young too felt this situation..zavier hugged nathalie and carl invited them to play...

"well im i still going to play as your clingy friend? damn if my girlfriend found out about this im dead" freya said and james zee just laugh "well yes you still need to play and be clingy on zee duh" james said and freya just laugh "Y'all my girlfriend and me are having a date tomorrow so dont you dare disturb me zee" freya said seriously zee just raised his one eyebrow and looked at his phone... "w-well p'zee when did you know that nunew is pregnant..?" james said and zee looked at him and took a deep breath "well last week i just eard you guys talking in the phone and when i heard that nunew is pregnant.. my whole world kinda crushed into pieces... and-" before zee finished his sentence james apologize for not telling him "im sorry for not telling you..." james said and zee accepted his apologize... and starts talking again

while the others is busy carl nathalie and zavier sneak up to see nunew, "is this even a good t-thing d-dad wouldn't l-like this" carl said and nathalie just rolled her eyes and said "i wanna see dada okay" nathalie reached for the door knob but she couldn't reach it so carl helped her out the door open and they saw nunew sleeping peacefully they entered the room and closed the door, they tip toe and walk towards to nunew and the three of them hop in the bed and nathalie took her ipad and gave it to carl"w-what are you doing now carl?" zavier said and carl search in youtube "how to take care of baby" they watched the video and after a few minute they had an idea.. "thats easy" zavier whispered and lift nunew t-shirt showing his belly and carl took some headphones in his bag and placed it on nunew belly "what song should w-we p-play?" carl said and nathalie search something in the youtube "there, some relax lullaby song" nathalie giggle and carl zavier joined the giggles carl lay his head on the pillow next to nunew and nathalie placed her head on nunew belly while zavier slept right next to nathalie and carl...and the three of them fell asleep nathalie is sleeping but she is rubbing nunew belly in a gentle rythm..

"holy quack where are the kids?!" freya got up and the three of them are worried as f;;k  they all went upstairs and james open the door where nunew is sleeping he smile as he saw the four of them sleeping "they are sleeping..look" james said and zee and fryea take a peek from the door and saw them sleeping "damn dong-geun is so lucky to have nunew.." freya said and they entered the room and sat in the sofa and turned the tv..zee took out his phone and take a picture of the four of them sleeping and post it on ig with a description saying "you call it madness but i call it loved..." 

"are you done now zee? just sit already the movie is starting dammit" freya throw the pillow at zee which zee avoided "fck just wait" zee whispered and sat in the sofa and they watched movie in the guess room while the four of them sleeping....nunew woke up as he felt heavy head in his stomach he slowly open his eyes and saw carl nathalie and zavier sleeping he smiled and heard freya james and zee watching tv he slowly got up and greeted by them "oh your awake? join us nunew" james said and nunew said "u-uhm i-im just going t-to the b-bathroom" nunew put his hand in his stomach as it ache "Are you okay.?" zee spoke and nunew stopped walking he turned around and nodded his head and entered the bathroom..

nunew pov

i entered the bathroom and i felt another dizziness and i starts vomiting in the sinks my stomach ache so bad like i just want to sleep all day...after that i wash my face I took a breath before going out of the bathroom...

freya waved at me and i just gulped my saliva and i smiled at her and walks towards james and sat beside him "Nunew did you-?" before james finished his sentence my phone ring i excuse my self and left the room i answered it and it was a unknown number...ï answered it and i almost drop the phone when i heard the voice my whole body is shaking in fear..

"hello darling~ miss me?" logan said and my i-i cant even speak i just froze their until my worse nightmare came..."I heard that you came back from thai? ahh baby i miss you so much~!" he said as tears falling in my cheeks "Aww still scared sweetie?" before he could even talk more i end the call and i touched my chest and my heart is  beating so fast...i put my hands on my head as my headache i took  a deep breath and slowly open the door i looked at the floor with fears in my body..."Nhu! your nose- is bleeding!" my vision got blurry and i blacked out...

thats it for todayyyyyyy