Our last Kiss...(End of the s2)

Nunew was fully recovered, but ever since he was discharge from the hospital he rarely smiled, he had this cold expression...He stayed another week on Zee's house, He doesn't have any apetite to eat even they begged him to..

nunew pov

I lost myself and had no appetite to eat...everynight I cried whenever I remember my baby, "D-dada a-are we really going back to korea.? c-can we just stay here please.?" zavier said to me, of course I want to stay here but I also want to move on and have a fresh start.."B-baby, we have to go back to Korea..because dada has a big company and there you have a school there.. dont you miss your friend.? i promise we will visit here if dada had some free time okay...?" I don't want to leave here but I have to..I can see in my son eyes crying into peices....then we heard nathalie scream upstairs, we quickly went upstairs and saw her on the floor crying.."Sweetie what's wrong. ?" hia said and Nathalie was still crying so I came to her and asked what happened.."Peanut What happened.? Mhm.?" i whispered to her she looked at me with upset expression, seemed afraid to tell me, "D-dada please don't be mad..! i lost my necklace that you gave me.." i smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. "sweetie thats okay...and i will never be mad at you im sure you will find that next time too.." she smiled as i hugged her tight,, i dont want to leave her and hia again..."but are you still leaving dada..?" my eyes widen i nodded, it breaks my heart when my babys is begging me not to leave again.."yes sweetie...we have to go back to korea but when dada has free time we will visit you okay.? i hope you understand that sweetie.."we spent our best time, we were always taken away just for my children, we went everywhere and took pictures...And for our last day they were crying when we put my things in the luggage....

"jelly..do you really had to go.?" nat said to me with tears in his eyes, i just smiled at them and nodded..."nong..talk to nathalie first and we will fix your stuff.." max said, i left the room to find nathalie but someone pulled my wrist in the room, i looked up and it was hia..."P-p'zee..?" i whispered, he leaned his face closer to mine...i thought he was going to kiss me but instead he rest his chin on my shoulder, it feel so good as i wrapped my arms through his neck...the room was silent, i can feel my eyes is full of tears, "H-hia..." he looked at me in the eyes and suddenly kiss me...we stopped our kiss for a few second to catch our breaths, he touch my face with his hand, "i-i love you nhu...t-take care of our zavier.." his deep Voice made my legs soft...i smiled as i looked at him in the eyes before answering "i will always take care of our zavier and i will say the same thing to you..take care of my baby girl okay..? a-and i love you more.." i kissed him again and hugged him for the last time, i dont want to let go of the hug i just want to hugged him before i leave...

We both left the room at the same time and i saw nathalie and zavier hugging Each other in their room, i entered in their room and they saw me...as soon as nathalie saw me she ran to me with full of wet tears in her eyes..i open my arms wide as i hugged her tight..."Dada! D-dont leave please...!" my heart broke into peices  as nathalie kept begging me..."P-peanut im s-sorry, but dada really need to go, p-please dont cry sweetie.." tears falling through my cheeks..i dont want to let go of nathalie's hug, i touched her face she is so beautiful she look like an angel, i kissed her in the cheeks and wiped her tears..."D-dont leave d-dada please...i-i dont want you to leave!! P-please dont leave me again dada...i-i dont want you to leave us again...P-please.!!" the way she kept sobbing and saying those words to me i can feel my heart broke..."N-nong, y-you need to go..You have 1 more hour..." When nathalie heard that she didn't let go of my neck, i carried her and i held zaviers hand while the others carried mine and zavier's lagguge...

Fast forward... 

We arrived at the airport and we we're waiting, still nathalie doesn't want to let go of me and i cant let go of her too...as soon as our flight is ready it was the hardest time of my life..'B..baby we need to go..' i whispered she was holding me tight, Hia grabbed her, but nathalie was hitting hia's shoulder..i wiped my tears and carried zavier..i hugged them one by one..as we walked nathalie cried more screaming my name..i just closed my eyes while stroking zavier's hair...I didn't look back, i dont want to..it hurt..

We watched from the window and i can see nathalie cried non stop in hia's arms..It was so tough..i want to gave up..i bit my lower lips as another tears fill up my eyes..falling one by another....

Zee pov

Holding back my tears as the plane starts moving..nathalie cried non stop and kept hitting me on my shoulder..
"Daddy let go o..of me!!' i hold her tight as she finally calm down, she was trembling, "d..daddy i..i..i want dada please.." she begged me, i stroke her hair gently as i hugged her tight..

***
She fell asleep in my arms on the way home..she is still crying even tho she is sleeping..my poor little girl, i got out of the car while nathalie is still in my arms, she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder..i tapped her back as i walk inside of the house..i headed upstairs and went to her room..placing her slowly in the bed..she is sleeping but still tears falls from her eyes..it was difficult to let them go..

Congratulations to us!😭❤️ S2 is already done..Thank you all my dears..thank you for the support and love you have given me..my gratitude to you is still a big shortcoming! I will continue writing fanfic story for you guys..thank you so much..I can't thank you enough..Stay healthy and take care of your self..your dearest author loves you so frikin much!😭😭 This is the biggest gift I received...i will continue this journey..follow your dreams and goal and dont ever give up! I promise that i will increase my english grammar more..i will make it better and better! I can combine my studies and making a story so don't worry babies..

SEE YOU GUYS..

imagine nathalie and zavier is this..

Warning ⚠️ photos are not mine..