shocked

Nunew was just waiting for what would change in his body a few minutes ago, that he would feel the heat of his body.

Nunew could feel it now the burning sensation all over hes body. He took off his T-shirt because his body is burning.

He cried and cried again as A wave of pain hitting him fully.. "it hurt so much I want to give up already!"nunew feel sudden reach his male part as it get hard without nunew touching it.

Nunew finally realized that He is An Omega. Nunew finally accept the defeat that he is an Omega

"What the Fuck!"

Yim and nat was worried about Nunew but they already know what is he..

"He's scent is getting stronger" they are already coughing But that they like nunew's scent, it smells like Macaroons And Sour..

"Im worried about jelly Yim.."Nat is still worried about Nunew because Nunew is already shouting in pain.

nunew's heat never ending till morning rise up,nunew curl up in pain As the Upcoming heat again.

nunew dont know how will people treat him he never Expect That He will be an omega after this..

nunew scent is all over the House.. Yim exuse Nunew to their teacher That he can't go to school because he has a fever.

Its already been 2 days..

Nunew is Okay now, nunew came down and saw yim and nat preparing food, nat saw nunew already getting down.

"Jelly!!"Nat ran to Nunew and hugged him tightly. Nat was crying because he was so worried about him ,yim has joined Hug

They ate and talked about nunew, they were all stunned and shocked at the same time but still they accept nunew even though he is like that.

nunew and yim  is already going to their new part time jobs as nat is playing. 

"You smell so different Nunew you smell So Sweet"Yim giggles

"Your smell is very strong yim i can smell your scent Sweet and sour" They both laugh And Entered to nunews new job.

When nunew opened the door to the cafe, he immediately smelled the scents of the people here. Their scents were very strong, half of them were alphas while the rest were betas. Nunew gulp his saliva And start doing his new part time job.

Fast Forward 5555

Its Already 10:20 PM at Night
Nunew Close the Cafe And Walk straight back at his home.

nunew felt something as if someone was following him while he was walking. Nunew didn't bother that anymore and started to walk quickly only to be blinded that he had returned home safely,

"Nat Open the door na Im home"Nunew said while knocking
Nat ran to the door and opened it for Nunew, Nat immediately saw that Nunew was very tired from work.

"U-uh Jelly You look very tired na You should Rest,Do you want me to make you some warm milk?.Nat is sweet when it comes from nunew.

"Thanks jelly, can you make it? Im very tired na"Nunew hug Nat and Nunew came in and sat on the sofa, while Nat closed the door and immediately went to the kitchen to make warm milk.

"Here you go jell-"Nat was dumbfounded because when he went to Nunew who was already asleep,he took a deep breath and put the warm milk on the table first, Nat took a pillow and put it on nunew's head, nat also adjusted nunew so that he could sleep well after that nat kissed nunew on his forehead.

3:40 AM In the midnight.....

Nunew opened his eyes slowly.

"Where is my phone, I forgot where I put it"Nunew was looking for his phone and he finally saw it. When he opened his phone, he saw a notification from an unknown number. Nunew was shocked so he pressed it and read it.He saw that zee chatted with him and asked why he didn't come in for a few days?