Visit...

"w-what?!" I smiled happily that zavier and nathalie is having a new sibling i looked at tummy and rub it,i have this tears of joys and i will tell it to daniel tomorrow and yim,james,nat also.. i walked out of the bathroom while rubbing my stomach i smiled and hid the pregnancy test in my bag..

I took a picture of the pregnancy test and sent it to the group chat of the three of them, yim, james, and nati waited for their reaction and their reaction is frikin hilarious

"Oh my fucking god😶😭" yim texted

"Is this a joke? Stop joking now its not funny" james texted

"Jelly Who is pregnant did P'zee get you pregnant again?!!" nat texted

I laughed at their reactions and said

"Have you forgotten my boyfriend, I told you that I had a boyfriend last month..! and im pregnant! And Hi- i mean P'zee didn't get me pregnant"

 i texted to them, they didn't text for a few minutes and finally they texted

"C-congrats!! You're coming here later, aren't you..?" James said

"Mhm Yes Daniel and zavier also they want to meet you guys" i texted

"Oh so your new BF is coming?" yim 

"Im exited to see zavier but not your new bf" jelly

"Nat please dont be like that.." i texted

"Sorry jelly.." Nat

I turned my phone off and my expression change like they dont seems like my new bf..

Fast forward

We are already inside the airplane and zavier has exited, especially daniel, there are a few more hours before we can go to Thailand..."Sweetie, go to sleep because it will take us a long time to get there.." I said, zavier frowned and crossed his two arms. ..Daniel was already asleep on my shoulder and I looked at zavier who was sitting on my lap while frowning "Baby stop frowning, and it will take us a long time to get there, sleep first, dada promised I will wake you up okay..?" I said, Zavier smiled and yawned, he slowly put his head on my stomach and went to sleep. that I was sleepy and slept..

We slept for almost 7 hours and I woke up and saw that Daniel was still sleeping and I felt that Zavier was gone, I panicked and slowly stood up,i asked the flight attendants to find Zavier and I saw him in the food area reaching for the snacks I ran to him and hugged him.. "B-baby..!" i hugged him tight and he giggled "Dada i want that, im hungry.." he said and i carried him "dont do that again okay  don't leave without telling me okay?" he nodded and i took the lays and gave it to him..i took a deep breath and thanked the flight attendants.. i sat down and placed zavier in the middle between daniel and me..."dada look" i looked at zavier holding their matching teddy bear nathalie i smiled at him and felt the ache in my heart i touched my chest and breathing fast.."Are y-you exited to meet your Sister..?" Zavier gave me the biggest smile he'd ever shown to me..."Y-yes and kinda nervous.. what if she doesn't like us anymore dada..?" he said my tears were about to fall.. and it hurt because zavier said that and he can think such things even when he is young.. i tapped zavier head "Dada I also want to meet my r-real daddy.." he looked at me with those teary eyes..my heart dropped when he said that..I couldn't respond to him and tears was falling in my cheeks i wiped my tears as my heart got tighten.. i remember those memorys with Hia... zavier fell asleep again and i got up and ran in the bathroom i locked the door and burst into tears.. "D-do i still have a feelings to him..." i whispered i stayed in the bathroom for a minute and left the bathroom...i had this another heavy heart and i always dreamt of hia me and our kids we look so happy but im tired of getting hurt... i cleared all of those thoughts and sat next to the window...