Caught..

hey babies quick note..i have some bad news really bad news...my laptop is almost broken and i dont have any fucking phone! If my laptop broke how can i post and updae on wattpad?!! oh my god wish me luck! i dont even have any money to buy a new phone 555😭

its already 5PM The kids woke up and pick their bags and ran downstairs "dada! we are ready! lets go now" nathalie ran to the door and nunew caught her "no no you guys still didn't shower right? lets go shower first and then we will go okay?" the kids frowned and agree after sooo many hours they we're ready, "baby, dont be naughty okay? listen to your uncle and watch over to your naughty cousins especially nathalie okay? call me if you need something" james fixed carls hair and kissed him in the cheeks "i will papa dont wory i will look after them" carl smiled and hugged james soo tight and james chuckle "okay okay thats enough lets get in the car okay?, nhu lets go" james carried their bags and put in the car, nathalie and zavier hugged zee and kissed him in the cheeks "love you daddy! we will be back" nathalie said and zee smiled "call daddy in the phone if something happend okay? and call me later if you arrived AND stop watching some weird things on youtube understand?" nathalie and zee we're having an eye contest and nathalie win "Finee i promise i will NOT Watch any weird things anymore" nathalie kissed zee in the cheeks andd ran to the car and sat in the middle, zavier had this cold expression like zee, zee opened his arms and zavier hugged him tight "Dont worry daddy its just 2 days" zavier whispered and zee hugged him tight and spread so much love, "sweetie its time to go, its only for few days baby we will come back soon" Nunew carried zavier and he looked at zee they're eyes met again lets use the word inlove....zavier sat in the car and nunew thanked zee and they waved goodbye, and drove off zee and james we're the only persons in the mansion so they can have some relax time..."finally we can relax sometime...im so tired dammit" james let out a big sigh and lay in the sofa and turned the tv on, "what should we watch? Shit i forgot i still have to fix some fucking problems on my company wait i'll just get my laptop.." zee took his laptop and sat in the sofa where james is laying on.."soo hows your situation on nunew?  is it good or bad?" zee stopped typing and took his glasses off "i dont know james, he just won't believe me.."  zee whispered james sat down and asked what those he mean "what do you mean he didn't believe you? did something bad happend?" james asked zee raised his eyebrow and said "wait you still didn't know?" James smack zee's head "how am i supposed to know?! jeez thats why im asking you dude" zee chuckle and his face expression changed fast zee explained everything and james cannot believe a single word he said "what?! that bitch cheated on nunew!? and nunew didn't even believe on you...But thats fucking stupid! im gonna-" before james finished his sentence zee stopped him "no! let him be...i tried to warn him but he is too inlove with that dong-geun...I dont want him to get hurt especially he is pregnant..." zee stayed silent so do james "and yeah..that stupid dong-geun didn't even had a clue that he is pregnant he is fucking stupid...bet he is fucking some girls" zee chuckle and went back fixing some problems...

BACK AT NUNEW 

They arrived after almost an hour and nathalie is exited asf "dada! this is big! i didn't know that you have this big mansion! i want to see inside" nathalie shoued and she hugged nunew tight "its bigger than i thought dada!" zavier nathalie and carl ran inside as they saw the baby picture of them "Baby be careful you might fell!" nunew shouted and he walks towards them "is this us dada? we look so cute when we we're a babies, can i have this dada?" nathalie took the family picture of them with zee nunew nodded and nathalie ran and ran and she bumped to  some girl "What the hell! you just ruined my new dior dress! i just bought this stupid girl! ugh look theres coffee stains in my dress" the girl shouted at nathalie and nathalie fought back "excuse me girl,first of all your dress is not that pretty and second you dont have any right to say that to me! if dada and daddy found out that you are shouting at me, your dead.. " nathalie shouted and faked her tears as always, and the girl look so done "how dare you say that to me you little stupid brat! this dress worth than your bill!, and why would i be scared im sure that your PARENTS are poor just like you ugh" nathalie rolled her eyes and said "oh i think you should come to my house! and my warddrobe is full of Prada,Louis Vuitton,chanel clothes and many things more" nathalie faked her tears as nunew heard the noises and ran in the kitchen and zavier carl followed him the girl was about to slap nathalie when nunew caught her wrist "who the hell are you! and why are you screaming at daughter?! are you trespasing?!! dont you dare lay an hand to my daughter you filthy b*tch" nunew glared at the girl as his eyes turned purple "are you the maid.? and im not trespassing this is my darling house so get out!" nunew eyes widen as dong-geun walks in "J-jagiya..?! o-oh my god.." dong-geuns eyes widen and he immediately told the girl leave the house but the girl didn't leave and shouting at nunew, nunew called out for the maids to lead the kids to their room...and after that nunew look at dong-geun "Darling who is this?! tell me he is just your stupid maid, and look what they did to my dress! ugh i just frikin bought this and this stupid maid of yours ruined it!" the girl rolled her eyes and nunew was furious "this is my house..! and if you do that to my daughter again i will break your neck..get out of my house!" nunew shouted the girls eyes widen and didn't believe nunew "u-uuhh just leave please i will just text you later!" the girl left and nunew turned around to dong-geun and they argued for hours

  "oh really then why did she said that this is your house mhm..?! how even dare you to bring some slut in my house Jagiya(darling/baby)! you know that i dont like that, you didn't even asked for my permision!" nunew shouted "Dont call her a slut and she is my friend okay?! so stop overthinking! and you are sooooo busy with your stupid ex-" nunew slapped dong-geun hard in the face leaving a red mark in his face "dont drag hia about this...im talking about your friend and my permissions! this is my house jagiya my fucking house! And why cant i call her that why is she your girlfriend huh?! and i texted you always but you never got them because youu are sooo busy with some girls!" nunews head starts aching and his eyes is still purple...."I didn't say that! Why cant you just stop! how can i even ask for your permission when you are so busy with that stupid zee and you didn't even texted me or call me! and she is just my friend" dong-geun shouted and he almost lay an hand on nunew "now what you are going to slap me?! do it! come on jagiya! and i told you dont drag Hia About this! he had nothing to do with this and its true right..?" nunew shouted with tears in his eyes, dong-geun took a deep sigh and nunew ran upstairs and entered the room where Nathalie Zavier and Carl were..."d-dada w-why are you guys s-shouting at each other..? -did papa do something b-bad..?" zavier ran to nunew and hugged him tight nunew  held back his tears and he was lucky to held the tears back..."n-nothing sweetie, n-nathalie are you okay?" nathalie wiped off her tears and they hugged nunew tight, nunew distract them and they watched a cartoon movie and they we're in the bed...Nunew fell asleep after an hour and the kids immediately call zee using nathalies ipad..

IN CALL

"Hey Baby how are you what are you doing right now? uhm whats with that worried face, did something bad happend?" zee asked nicely and zavier and carl looked at each other and swallowed their saliva "U-uncle w-when w-we arrived earlier..nathalie b-bump to s-some girl and spilled her coffee on her dress a-and starts shouting at n-nathalie a-and then daniel w-walks towards them and the maids took us to our room and we h-hear a-alot of shouting a-and screaming and when u-uncle n-nhu came upstairs t-theres tears in his e-eyes.." carl bit his lower lips as zee's eyes boiled in Anger but he calmed himself down "w-where is your uncle right now is he okay?!" the kids turned the ipad on nunew who is sleeping peacefully, zee took out a deep sigh and told the kids to watch over nunew "w-we will uncle but c-can you visit us here? w-we are scared at daniel..." nathalie cried and being stubborn again "d-daddy can you p-please come here!" nathalie wiped off her tears and zee nodded his head "okay..if i finished my work maybe daddy will come tomorrow okay.? i will fix it as fast as i could do you understand baby? and if that girl or dong-geun shouted at you guys call me again..." zee blow a kiss and the kids hang up the call and they took a deep breath...

"C-carl im literally soo hungry right now, we cant just wake dada up because he is tired..." nathalie said and carl didn't know what will he do "dont worry i can do it lets go down!" zavier confidently said "wait what? y-you can c-cook?" zavier frowned and giggled "a little bit but l-lets just asked the maids" they nodded their heads and quietly goes down and asked the chef to make them a desserts and food the chef find it cute so he had no choice they peacefuly sat in the table and watch My Story animated (which my favorite:>)..

and after 36 mins the chef finished making some pancakes,cupcakes,macaroons,Milkshakes and some others dessert and drinks

"there you are cuties Bon Appétit, eat well" the chef sat in the chair and watch them eats and like having a baby fever 555, the kids love the foods and They we're laughing and giggling as they watch some videos on youtube...until dong-geun walks toward them and they're eyes widen but zavier boiled in anger when dong-geun sat beside them and greeted them "Is it delicious?" carl was shaking and nathalie too but zavier have a different aura...Dong-geun spoke korea which "Im sorry for what happend earlier son, did i do something wrong why are you mad at me the other day..?" zavier slammed his spoon in the table and spoke also in korea language "papa! its none of your business! and why did you do that to dada he is sad and i dont like seeing d-dada being sad especially our sibling will affect too" dong-geun found it suspicious and almost knew it..he stayed silent and he gave them a space

Im so sad right now :< See you guys soon...i might not update for a few weeks or maybe a month...but atleast i will post this chapter...