Heart Beat...

Nunew pov

i woke up without My babies beside me and also hia i got up to wash my mouth and face i went downstairs seeing hia,nathalie,zavier playing, hia look so happy as soon zavier saw me he ran and hugged me..

"Dada!! good morning" He kissed me in the bottom of my lips and i kissed him in the cheeks i looked at nathalie and i open my arms for her, she smiled and ran towards us she kissed me in the cheeks and i kissed her back..."Good morning mommy!" she said i chuckle as she call me mummy "What do you mean mommy sweetie?" i smiled at her and she and zavier ran towards zee and hid in hia's leg.."U-uhm P'zee did the kids eat already?" i looked at him in the eyes i can felt my heart beating fast.. "Not yet i already told them to eat but they refuse, they we're waiting for you.." he said with a cold tone "Daddy.! i want to eat im hungry." nathalie ran towards me and hugged my legs "Zavier come here do you want to eat to?" i asked him he nodded and all of us sat in the table..Auntie ja walked and she looked stunned and had a wet eyes "nunew..! oh my god i miss you son!" she walks towards me and i hugged her "I miss you too auntie" i said she hugged me tight and i giggle "okay okay thats enough i will make your favorite food nhu..!" she kissed me in the forehead and starts making my favorite food..

after an hour the food is ready and i was shocked that she actually cooked my favorite food,i thanked her and she hugged me again, nathalie and zavier looked so happy.. "Thank you auntie!!!" nathalie said and both of zavier and nathalie starts eating... i ate too and hia starts eating...i watched every moved of him and sometimes i caught him looking at me which make me blush..."Dada, what do we wear later?" zavier looked at me with lot of souce in his mouth i chuckle and i took some handkerchief to wipe his mouth "i will find a clothes for you baby, and look at your face its so messy" i wiped the souce in his mouth and looked at nathalie who had a souce in her mouth too "Oh my god you both look so cute" i said i walk towards nathalie and wipe her mouth "There" i kissed both of my childs and sat in my chair "Daddy" nathalie looked at hia and hia stopped eating "Yes sweeie?" hia Looked at nathalie and nathalie expression is sad "Why, dada and you don't talk often?" i dropped the spoon and looked at hia "S-sweetie its just...We are too busy.." hia said and nathalie and zavier is silent until nathalie looked furious "You guys are always busy! Teacher is liar!" nathalie got up and ran to her room "P-peanut wait!" hia looked at me and zavier followed nathalie, i felt guilty and i just cant hold the pain in my chests...hia got up and walked towards me i looked up and he spoke "I-i will talk to them.. dont worry.." he said using a cold tone he went upstairs and i just put my hand in my face and tears rolling in my cheeks..auntie ja walk toward me and hugged me tight..

Zee Pov

I went upstair to follow my kids, its just hurt to hear that word coming out of my baby girl.. i knocked in her room and said "Baby Can we talk..?" i said she just shouted "No! i dont want!" nathalie said "I will open the door okay.?" i slowly open the door and i saw them in the bed frowning. i walked towards them and kissed them in the forehead... "baby dont be like that..." i said She didn't make any eye contact and just throwing the pillow everywhere "Z-zia you need to calm down" i smiled at zavier such a polite child nunew really raised him well..."fine..! explain daddy.."  nathalie looked at me and i took a deep breath and i lied again...

after a few minute she stopped frowning and apologize for her attitude she hugged me tight and zavier joined the hug...

Nuew walked in the room with wet eyes he immediately wiped it and ran towards nathalie and zavier he hugged both of them and i just found my self smilling zavier pulled me for a hugged and w-we are like a big family...