Jealousy..!

Hi babies! 

Is my story is not boring.?

Nunew woke up With a serious face expression he still have lot of thoughts in his mind but he tried to avoid those Thoughts he got up and notice that nathalie and zavier  is not their he remmember that he locked the door last night and he just thought that zee open it with the key so he went to the bathroom to take a bath..

he got dressed up and went down seeing Nathalie and zavier in the high chair and asher is feeding them and zee looked happy.. 

Nunew went down with a serious eye contact.. Zee saw him and got up and hugged nunew he kissed nunew in the lips but nunew faked smile so zee wouldn't worry about him they both sat down and asher smiled zee offered auntie ja and asher to eat with them and they agree..

Asher and nunew is facing each other and Everytime they're eyes met they will glared at each other.

they start eating and Nunew didn't have an apetite to eat so he took his phone and starts scrolling in Twitter zee noticed nunew and his mood change..

"Nhu are you still Upset..?" zee looked at nunew and nunew answer but didn't look at zee

"Im not hia" nunew looked at him with a fake bright smile

Nunew Got up and excuse himself and said that he is too full to eat..

he kissed nathalie and zavier and walk to the sofa and sat..

zee had a sad face and asher notice it and starts smirking..

"Mr.zee are you guys okay i know im just a maid here to ask your privacy but is everything okay..?" asher put his hand on zee's hand

"Yes i think so.." zee took away his hand and he finished eating..

The nannys took zavier ad nathalie and put them in the babies room and looked after them,zee walked straight to nunew and sat down next to him, zee leaned for a kiss and smiled but nunew had no emotions when zee kissed him..

"Nhu.. Are you mad at me..? Sorry nhu im sorry please Look at me" zee took nunews hand and nunew looked at him

"Hia Im not mad i just had a headache okay? and i wouldn't never be mad at you" nunew kissed zee in the cheeks but zee is still sad he rest his head on nunews lap and turn the tv on,While  nunew is playing with zee's hair while looking at his phone..

Nunew fell asleep in the sofa and zee got up and get some pillow and blanket for nunew he didn't want to disturb nunew so he just let him sleep in the sofa he fix nunew so he can get a better rest and kissed nunew in the lips he has been missing and craving for unew soft rosy plump lips and wanted to taste him again so bad...

7:57 PM Already in the night..

zee got up and nunew is still sleeping while zee is walking throught the babies room he saw asher is struggling To his studys so he knock in his door and asher open it asher is shocked to see zee in front of his door so he asked.

"Oh hi Mr.zee Do you need something..?" Asher said with an Angelic tone

"Do you need help in your homeworks i notice you that you look struggling in your homeworks.." zee asked 

"oh sure i have been thinking what is the answer for an hour now" asher chuckle and zee entere Asher room. asher sat in the chair and zee was in his back and reading ashers homework.

"well all of this are correct but what seems the problem?" zee looked at asher

"My english subject We need to answer this and tomorrow is the deadline so i was stress and nervous so i didn't get too much review" asher is biting is lower lip as zee teach him..

Zee is helping asher in his homework..

nunew woke up just in TIME and was looking for zee he asked auntie ja where zee goes and auntie ja told him that he was upstairs so he entered their room but he didnt see zee in the room so tried to look at the babies room but he isn't there also he looked for him everywhere but couldn't find him until he heard giggles and chuckle at the other room in the corner..

So he walked up in their and he heard zee and asher laughing and talking he take a peek and saw them sitting so close on each other and while asher is looking at zee with those angelic eyes zee smiled at asher and asher smiled back nunew was stunned..

he walks away with tear in his eyes he kept saying to himself that its just a coincidence but he couldn't just take it so he locked himself in the bathroom and burst into tears he was asking himself ifhe is only overthinking.

"I-im just overthinking s-stop being a cry baby nunew! why cant i control my tears... im i really jealous..?" nunew cried over and over...

After a few minute he got up and wash his face and looked in the mirror seeing his swollen eyes he plash the water in his face so many times and he took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom.. 

he left the bathroom and went outside in the garden he sat in the grass and looked in the sky with shiny stars he hold his chest that seems got tighten his mind is full of question..

"i-im just overthinking and h-he is just helping asher in his homework right..?  do he even still love and care about me..? or im just being problematic..?" nunew cried again..

he texted nat if nat can visit him tomorrow and nat agree but ask him why he told everything and told him not to tell max,net,tutor..

Its getting darker outside so he goes back inside and drink a water..

He goes up and enter their room he hop in the bed and face the other side And closed his eyes with tears rolling in his cheeks he cried in silence as his heart ache..

After a hour zee enter their room and see's nunew sleeping like an angel he smiled so he joined him and hug nunew..

nunew felt his hugged and feel a little bit of better.. 

"Nhu i love you so much i want to proposed to you soon.. i want to see your bright smile everyday im sorry that im always busy but please dont think that i dont love or care about you anymore thats not true i love you and i dont know what im gonna do if you leave me again i want to be with your side everyday and you are all mine i will protect you always and our babies.." zee whispered to nunew.

nunew heard everything and wanted to cry loud but he was able to let it all out quietly tears is droping in his cheeks and the pillow is wet because of his tears..

Zee fall asleep and nuew turned around facing zee he kiss zee in the lips and rest his head in zee's chest..

Zee Woke up in the middle of the night and saw nunew sleeping in his chest he smile gently as he saw his future Wife sleeping in his Chest He notice that nunew oversize sleeve white polo and few unbotton Revealing his chest zee gulped his saliva.

Nunew moved a little and his polo slid a little, revealing his pinky nipple3 zee eyes widen when he saw nunew nippl3 again he slowly touch nunew nippl3's and pinch it nunew moan a little and zee cant control him self any longer he was on top of nunew and he starts sucking nunews nipple..

A few milk Came out of nunews nipple and zee tasted it..

"Nhu~ Its delicious" zee kept sucking nunews nippl3 and zee stoped for a few second and looked at nunew.. 

"Even tho you are sleeping Nhu you still liking it~" Nunews Right nippl3 is plump and red zee sucked at the other side and bit it thats when nunew moan zee smirked and sucking it hard and there's a few milk coming out of nunews nippl3..

Zee stoped and lick nunews both nipple and licked his lips..

"You are so delicious Nhu" he kissed nunew in the cheeks and went back to sleep...

In the morning

nunew woke up and saw zee hugging him he smiled and remove zee hand gently and got up he went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror he felt the ache in his nipple and unbotton his polo he was shcoked to see his nipple was plumpy and theres a bite mark in the other..

"What th-" 

Thas it for now! love you guyss