SPECIAL Chapter

Zee pov

'I hate you!!! I hate you!!! I hate you!! You lied to me daddy..!' i let out a deep sigh as nathalie throw a tantrums, 'Nathalie! How many times daddy need to tell you to behave!?' i raised my voice a little. I just dont want to shout at her, 'I hate y...you!' she stomped her feet as she went upstairs. I sat down and wrapped my hand around my face, ever since nunew left nathalie's behavior really change for the past month. I got a called from my assistant A.K.A my friend freya,

'What..?'

'We have a meeting today'

'Okay i will be there..'

I hang up the call and went outside, my driver open up the door in the car as i sat down..

In the middle of the meeting i got a phone call from auntie ja, 'S..sir zee kha!!!' she shouted I put my phone away from my ear as she continue to shout and i cant understand what she says, i stood up and excuse my self..my heart almost skip the beat when auntie ja told me the shocking news..'nathalie is missing sir zee!!' i almost drop my phone, my hand tremble, 'AUNTIE!? did you check the whole house!?' i asked, i cant find my voice properly.

'y...yes but we cant find her, she is not in the garden nor her room, we just saw the gate is open .' i ran outside and got inside my car. Hitting the pedal so hard, i hang up the call and headed to my house. Im in the highway and im driving too fast. Where is she..? My heart beat fast,

my veins is bulging because of the grip that i held in the steering wheel, I'm almost home when my attention is glued to a little girl with a petite boy, i stopped the car for a moment and i immediately got out, i ran towards the little girl, 'Nathalie!?' i shouted, I let out a sigh of relief, she ran towards me crying. 'D..daddy! *Sniff*' she was sobbing as i tapped her back. I looked at the boy and my eyes grew wider.

A..asher..? i can feel the anger inside me, he looked shock to see me. 'Nathalie..do you know this guy..!?' she looked at me for a moment before responding back, 'N..no but he helped me..!' I carried nathalie and i cant stand here not even a second, seeing Asher's face make my blood boil, I let Nathalie into the car first and closed the door..i turned at my back, 'What the f*ck do you want..' He looked frightened to see me..'P'zee please i want to a.. apologize for what i did, T..they just f..forced me to' I closed my fist..'Save it..' i walked away and got inside the car..his scent is making me puke..i turned back to nathalie and saw her still sobbing..'Nathalie..! Why did you leave the house..?! Its to dangerous..! Why are you going with someone you don't know, do you want to be kidnapped!? *Sigh* daddy is so mad at you..Do you want to be grounded again..?' She continue to cry hard, 'D..daddy im sorry, i.. I won't do it again..' She stayed silent on the way home..

***
'Daddy im sorry..' Nathalie snuggles into me..'dont do it again..' i stroke her hair gently as she quietly sob..its hard to predict her mood sometimes..'Listen to daddy next time..daddy is so worried..' She looked at me with teary eyes, i kissed her in the forehead before hugging her tight..why would asher show..?

Nunew pov

'Hye-jin, throw his stuff away..i dont want to see him again..he is the problem in my company..!!' I shouted, my assistant immediately did what I said..'Sajangnim..!! Please please i beg you..! I beg your mercy.!' I looked at him in disgust..I left the company without listening to what he had to say..'Hye-jin, Cancel all of my plans this weekend.

Take care of the company while I'm gone..I dont want any problem when i came back..' She gave me a bow as i sat down inside my car and slamming the door as soon as i got inside..ugh, Why do they even release their pheromones..its awful..Its not the same scent that i always smell.. i don't know whose it is and why i'm looking for it but it's just. Drove me crazy.