shopping...

Since its new year babies i will post this chapter just for y'all!

Im sorry for wrong grammars and Typos, i type to fast thats why 555

and im so dumb using HYUNG(elder brother)  i just oh my god 555

 Nunew pov

I slowly open my eyes and my vision is still blurry so i rub them with my finger and i noticed that theres no signs about nathalie zavier and carl so i went downstairs and i heard alot of giggles and laughings i saw them eating alot of foods and as soon as they saw me they ran and hugged me tight i felt soo much loved, i kissed them in the forehead and asked who bake this and they pointed at the chef "sorry dada for not asking you, you we're sleeping so we didn't disturb you and Mr.chef baked this for us! it taste so yummy!" the kids look so happy we sat down and i fed them one by one as they open their mouths, "Uncle n-nhu Are you okay na..?" carl asked me nicely i just smiled at him and nodded "ofcourse baby..are you guys full na? Do you want go shopping today" the kids smiled is so big and clap their little hands, cute!,  "we want to go shopping dada! i will buy sooo many toys and clothes!" nathalie giggled and i can see their eyes sparkle and something got my attention i looked at nathalies neck and i realize it was the necklace that i gave her when i left them...i got up and walked towards her and touched her necklace which made my eyes wet..."d-dada, uncle's told me that this was your necklace since you we're a kid...is that true dada..?" i can feel my heart ache i hugged her tight and tears fell in my cheeks "ofcourse sweetie..." i whispered, i look at zavier and nathalie and they look so pretty like an angel and i hugged the three of them, i wipped my tears and smiled and this day i will spoil them with MY money.."*sniff*  okay you guys need to take a bath already and we will go shopping today" we got up and they ran upstairs and i followed them...

after a few hours we are ready...

nathalie zavier and carl sat in the and i sat in the front and we drove off we arrived after an half hour and as soon as we arrived nathalie Is on cloud nine so i remove my seatbelt and i got out of the car and open their doors i supported them as they got out of the car and i held their hands, we enetered the mall and theres alot of people i look a carl and he was sweating "swetie, you need to relax okay? its gonna be okay and fun dont worry" he took a deep breath and sigh he smiled and he calmed himself down he smiled and we starts walking and exploring the mall..and the kids pointed like almost everything, "dada look! that pajamas its is soo cute can we buy it! pleaseee" nathalie smiled and i really like the pajamas so I bought four pajamas and the designs are soo cute..

We we're there for like 1-2 hours 

I was going to pay for what we bought and when I looked behind me Nathalie, Zavier and Carl weren't there, I panicked so I looked for them but I couldn't find them, I spent a few hours looking so I asked the staff and guards for help. I cried and you just sat on the floor and so many tears we're rolling in my cheeks, i pulled my self together and i spotted carls clothe i ran towards him and pulled his polo "c-carl?!" he looked at me in shock and finally i found him but nathalie and zavier were not there, i asked him and he said "U-uncle i-im sorry i didnt watch them We chased after each other and then we didn't know where we were going so we panicked, and when I looked behind me they were gone..a-and i- i-im just sorry uncle!" carl cried on my shoulder and i cant do anything but to breath heavily when someone spoke on the speaker saying that there were two children who were missing and they we're crying and they were both at the market, and I knew that Nathalie and Zavier were there so I held Carl's hand and we quickly went to the market inside the mall and I finally saw my babies even though we were far away I saw them cry, as soon as they saw me they ran towards me and hugged me tight and they we're apologizig non stop, "ahh my babies im so sorry! i didnt watch over you guys roperly oh my god baby where have you been?!" i cried as i hugged them and nathalie was the loudest, "dada im so sorry, w-we we're p-playing a-and we got lost so we asked for the cashier h-help a-and" I hugged the three of them and rested a little and thanked the cashier, "i promise i wont do it again, and carl its n-not your fault its my fault oh my god im so scared i thought im gonna lost you guys" i smiled at them with tears in my eyes and they still crying...

I carried all of the shopping bags and it was alot and we got in the car and i placed the shopping bags in the front sit and starts driving i still feel guilty for the kids but im relief that they we're okay and not hurt...As soon as we arrived at my house we go out of the car and they still apologize and i told theme that they dont need to apologize...We got inside the house and starts opening that we brought, they tried on the clothes they brought and i took every pictures of them and send it to our fam gc which max,nat,tutoryim,netjames,leonardodiego, and hia was there they loved it and i found my self smilling...

GROUP CHAT (GC)

"Jeez they already had so many clothes and toys nunew😭🤣" james

"I cannot just- you spoiled them to much🤣" Max

"literally nathalie have a thousands of toys and clothes jeez👀" Yim

"ayay i just want to spend some time with them and i want to spoil them a little bit, and i want to tell you guys something, promise me you guys will be not mad.." Nunew

"uhm what happend.?" zee chatted

"Yeah did something bad happed?" tutor

"When I was about to pay for what we bought, when I turned around, the children were gone...it's a good thing the cashier found them" nunew

"thats- oh my god..." Nat

"what..?!" zee

"I-im sorry okay i just-" nunew

"Its okay the good thing is they are safe and you know kids are naughty and very sneaky sometimes or should i say everyday.." james

"Yeah i agree" yim

I just want to apologize again...Im sorry for bad grammars and typos, I do accept constructive criticism i want to let you guys know if you dont like my story and my ideas you can just stop reading my story but please, don't spread rumors or any positive shit in the media...if you dont like my ideas just stop reading then? i just want to remind you that this story of mine is all made up by me and i just use my imagination And its all just a fan fic, And Not claiming any fact, if you hate or dislike this story please leave or ignore this story thank you you...i know my writing and english is not that good but i will try my best i promise..Thank you for understanding..

By the way babies merry Christmas and happy new year keep safe and take care of your self always, be healthy and also your familys! your dearest Author love you soooo frikin much mwuah💗😔✌️