five

Iris

Emma didn't want to take off the sweater Harry gifted her. She loves it. I sent a photo of her wearing it on Harry during the holidays and he said that she looked adorable and she have to model all of his merch from now on. A lot of girls are looking at us on the road whenever she wears it too. They are all smiling and i think now i can understand the impact Harry has in this world. 

Christmas was amazing in our household. My mother came here a week prior and it was a big help. Being a single mum can be really exhausting sometimes. She will stay until February, so she won't miss Emma's fourth birthday. On the second day of February my little girl will be four. I can't believe how fast the past four years went by. When she was born i thought that my life was done and i didn't know how to take care of her but now four years later i have a well established job and i can take care of her without any help. 

Emma is really happy that Nannie Sophie is here. She loves my mother as much as she loves Florence. This Christmas was the happier Christmas in our home for a lot of reasons. Tonya and Florence told us that they decided to get married. And they want to do in Manchester. I am so glad my sister got to find real love. 

I don't know when i am going to find real love but i know that i will always have Emma. I miss the company of a boyfriend but i can't just let someone be in life. I have to know that this person is capable to share me with my daughter. I have to know that this person is capable to love my daughter. I can't just let her meet my boyfriend and then break up with him. 

I work a lot more this time of the year. In a few months our collection will be out and we have to be ready for it. We have so many ideas about the summer one and i can't wait for the meetings to start. Then i will get to see Harry.

Harry and I talk everyday. We text about our days, he asks me everyday how is Emma, he sends me songs, i send him recipes and we even talk on the phone once in a while. He called me on Christmas day and i called him at New Year's. We don't have the common boss and employee relationship just because he isn't my boss entirely. Pleasing is like a company full of partners. He doesn't see himself as the boss and i don't see it either to be honest.

We are getting much closer than i have expected when i started to work at this company. I first thought that Harry is a snobbish celebrity who didn't care about pleasing at all. But, that isn't the case. He loves Pleasing. He has so many ideas of how to create and what to produce. He wants to be evolved everywhere. I told him once to slow down and just enjoy life. 

I am sitting on my office right now. Everybody is complaining that we had to go back to work and i can't agree more. I really want to be with my daughter right now and eat breakfast with her. It's the first day to work after New Year's and we really are distracted. Even Molly is distracted. 

I hear the door open and i see Harry and Jeff walk in. They greet everyone and they come to my office. 

"Happy New Year, Iris. How are you?"

"I'm fine." I look at them wanting to find some answers. Harry said that he won't be here for a week. "How are you two? What are you doing here?"

"We are fine. We want to talk to you actually." Jeff says and Harry nods smiling.

"Is that the part where i have to collect all my things and leave the office before break?"

"What? No." Harry answers quickly. "We wouldn't do that to you. I have to ask you something." 

"Okay go on." I tell them and point to chairs in front of them so they can sit.

"I am releasing an album this year."