twenty one

Happy birthday Harry <3 

Iris 

It's Thursday morning and I'm on a plane with my daughter, who is more excited than ever to see her best friend on stage again. Harry is away a week now and both Emma and I miss him like crazy. He is the one to call us to say Goodnight every night, keeping Emma's tradition, and he even calls when Emma is back home from school and her other activities just to make sure she is alright.

It was the last week of school and I thank God that it's over. Emma isn't at her best and I'm never going to let her go back to that place. I already have started to search for a new school near my house and my job and I will go to 2 or 3 of them so I can have a conversation with the principals just to make sure I will make the right choice for my daughter's happiness.

It's also the last full week we spend here in America. On Tuesday morning we are flying back home, and by we I mean Harry, Emma and I. Florence and Tonya left a couple of days ago because they want to make sure that everything is ready for their wedding. I'm so emotional about my sister getting married. It was always her dream.

Emma is watching Bluey on the airplane's screen and I look around me. A lot of young girls are flying and I bet they are all going to Harry's show. A few of them are wearing his merch and they are talking about the new album. They already know the songs. Harry must be so excited about that.

We arrive at the airport and I text Harry. He already is at his car with Jeff and they are waiting for us. I hold Emma's hand tighter than ever because I'm afraid that I'll lose her. There are a lot of people here and I'm alone with a little hyperactive child. I can be scared.

We find Harry's driver waiting for us and he guides us to the car. Harry and Jeff never come out, afraid that fans will see them and Emma and I will lose every kind of privacy we have.

John, the driver, opens the door and Emma goes in first screaming Harry's name. I'm quick to enter the car and shut the door. Emma is sitting in the middle seat, Harry helps her with the seat belt. There isn't a seat on this car but I'm not afraid because Harry and I are sitting next to her, protecting her.

.....

The One night only in New York city was an amazing experience for Emma. She danced so freely with everyone around her and I think that it is a core memory for her. We were on a special booth, and we weren't sitting near to the fans because I was afraid of Emma's safety. There are rumors going around that Harry Styles is out and about seeing a single mother and I'm afraid of their reactions. 

We are in London two days now and today Harry's mother is going to visit us. Harry, Emma and I are living currently together at Harry's house in London and we are going to stay here until the One Night Only. The next day we are going to Manchester so we can be there for the wedding. Harry is going to stay at my mum's house, and that is stressing him out but Emma always tells him that Nanna Sophie is the best so he calms down a little bit every time it comes out of her mouth. 

We are in his kitchen and we are cooking dinner. No, to say the truth, I'm trying to cook while Harry and Emma are sitting together on the kitchen stools watching Barbie. They got obsessed recently and they have seen all the movies together. 

"Emma, darling, do you want me to help you dress? Harry's mother is going to be here for dinner soon and we don't want her to see you with your pajamas still on." She looks at me and she nods. Then she looks at Harry.

"Mumma, I want Harry to help me." She demands and I can see the tears in Harry's eyes. This boy is getting emotional every time Emma is asking him to help her with something.