eight

Pleasing has reached 1k reads. Thank you all so much, love you <3

Iris

The date I went with Harry a week ago was perfect. It was his house again but I couldn't care less. We talked so much and I really like the time we spend together. He is so clever and I learn so many things from him. He talked to me about his music, his plans, his houses and his family. I told him about my plans for this year, my life before Emma and how my dad was on my childhood.

Today is Harry's birthday. He said that he wanted a little dinner with his friends on his house but nothing too much. His family couldn't make it so he is going to be all alone for his birthday this year. I told him the other day that I'm going to help him with everything so I will attend the dinner tonight a little earlier that the others. Everyone knows now that Harry and I are good friends but nobody knows about our relationship. Well, nobody except Jeff. He knows from the start and he is treating me much better now that I'm his friend's girlfriend and not just his employee. 

I decided to wear something simple yet elegant. All of his friends are going to be there and I want to make a good first impression even if they don't know about us. The good thing is that we won't cook the dinner. Harry said that it is better if he orders something. So I will just go a little earlier to give him his gift and spend some time together, alone. 

My outfit is the perfect for the occasion. I wear my loafers with it and for make up I just wear a red lipstick. I feel pretty. 

"Mummy," I see Emma entering my bedroom

"Mummy," I see Emma entering my bedroom. She looks at me and she smiles. "You look so pretty." 

"Thank you Emma, you look pretty as well." 

"Will you go out?" 

"Yes, it's Harry's birthday tonight. Do you want to call him to say Happy birthday to him?" I help to create the bond Harry wants them to have. 

"YES." She shouts and starts spinning around the room. "I'm going to draw something for him. I like Harry." 

"Harry likes you too, darling. Come here." I pat the sit next to me in my bed. I take my phone to my hand and I click Harry's name for a facetime. 

"Hello, darlings." He says when he sees us. His smile grows bigger when he sees my daughter on the screen next to me. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY." Emma screams making Harry laugh and I grin. 

"Thank you little darling." 

"I wish I knew earlier and not around bedtime." 

"Don't worry, thank you for calling me." He comforts her. 

"Harry, when are we going for ice cream? I miss you." 

"I miss you too, love. Tomorrow is your birthday, do you want to go out together?" He makes plans without asking me and I'm glad he does this. I don't force him into anything he doesn't want to. He tries to create the bond all alone.