thirty four

Make sure you've read thirty three first🩷

Sexual content ahead, not much detail but I'll have a summary in the end

Iris

To be anxious about yourself is one thing, to be anxious about another person is something insufferable. I'm not an anxiously person in most situations but now I can't say that I'm the calmest person to walk the planet Earth. But I try to look calm for Harry's shake.

Today's the Grammy awards. Today is the day that Harry is going to win as many awards as he can, because he deserves it. He worked so hard for this album, he still works hard for this album. I know it first hand, I'm here with him experiencing everything.

When he asked me to attend the awards with him, I was hesitant. Attending a movie premiere is important too, but come on it is the Grammy's. He said that he wants me to present him when he is about to perform. I try to write the perfect speech for that moment but I can't find the words. I want my words to be coded, not served in a silver platter, sounding empty and rehearsed. Also, I tried to be careful with what i share. He said that he is alright with me calling him a dad, but I don't know yet. I still haven't shown my speech to Jeff.

When we told Emma that daddy is nominated for these awards, she was so sure that Harry is going to win everything. She said that she wants to come with us but the Grammy's isn't exactly a child friendly environment. She was devastated but we promised her that we are going back to the London home in a few days and she forgot the devastation right away.

Emma is staying with Tonya and Florence today. Florence came here early in the morning to take her. Harry promised Emma that he is going to make her proud but her precious soul said that he has to make himself proud as the words we say in the morning taught us. I swear, Harry tried his hardest not to cry but he did eventually for a few minutes before his make up and hair team started arriving.

A few hairdressers are here as well as 4 make up artists. I'm getting used to them touching me and talking to me. My hair is almost done as well as my make up. The red lipstick that I have on right now is everything.

Harry Lambert did such a great job at choosing my clothes for the evening. I said to him that I want to much Harry subtly. He said that we aren't going to match at the red carpet because Harry is going to walk it down with Tom, aka Kid Harpoon. I was the one to suggest that because I don't want tomorrow morning to make it to the papers.

Lambert chose a Alexander McQueen dress for me. It is from a previous collection but I couldn't care less.

 It is from a previous collection but I couldn't care less

The whole thing goes as planned. Harry walks down the red carpet with Tom and I stay backstage with Jeff and Lambert waiting for him. He changes clothes really fast and we sit on our table in no time.

He is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Whatever he is wearing, it is looking good on him. He is a style icon, he wears the clothes he wants and he has fun. He is my inspiration.