twelve

Short but cute chapter, thank you for voting

Iris

Today is the day that Emma will meet Oliver. I think it is time for her to meet him. She's going to be so excited. Harry and I talked about it last night after dinner. He takes our relationship so seriously and I appreciate it. He is all in, he told me last night that he thinks that the future is golden and he gets to be more open as the days go by. I'm glad that I can help him find this version of himself. 

We woke up this morning together on the bed. He was holding me close to him and I know that he woke up sore but he had the biggest smile on his face. He kissed me good morning and we cooked breakfast together. I wish everyday was like that, I wish that one day this is going to be our morning routine but with a little 4 year old kid waking us up jumping up and down on our bed. I see a future with Harry and I want to chase it. I don't care if it is a forever, a happily ever after, I care that it is a future. 

We left home together but on different cars because we had different routes. Harry had to leave Oliver back to his house and then go to the studio. He's album is almost ready and I can't wait to hear it. I, on the other hand, went to work. Today Molly was in the office. She had a big smile on her face seeing me arrive and I knew that she will ask me about the boy I've been seeing this last month. 

We haven't told his friends yet. He wants to live it a little before the media is going to find out. The only one from his inner circle that knows is Jeff and he teases us every time he sees us. My relationship with him is better that before and I'm glad that he got to know me. I'm much more than a workaholic with organizing issues and a daughter that everybody adores. 

Everybody loves Ems. She is always in our discussions. Harry Lambert asks me everyday how his little model is, Molly asks me to bring her to work to bright up the place and Jeff asks Harry about my the little monster. Harry speaks so proudly of Emma and I'm happy that she gets to have her in her life too. I try not to think of what the future of that relationship will be but if all goes well I'm glad that Emma will have Harry as a role model. 

My phone is ringing, taking me out of my thoughts and when I see Harry's name my heart skips a bit. 

"Hello, my gorgeous girl. I'm outside." 

I giggle and then I answer him. "Hello, my handsome boy. You know that you could come inside, right?" I ask him. 

He laughs. "I know but then you would have to explain to Molly why we are leaving together." 

I agree with him as I go outside my office. I go straight to Molly's to say Goodbye to her. Then, I leave but I don't go straight to Harry's car. He whines a little but then I explain to him that I have to take Emma's car seat. He says that he understands and then we end the call just to be faster. 

When he sees me, he comes out from the car and help me set the seat on the back. Then, he opens the door for me and when he is inside he starts the car so we can be on Emma's school on time. 

"I can't wait to kiss you when we hit the road and nobody can see us." He tells me and I agree. "I missed you, gorgeous." 

"You saw me a few hours ago." I answer. "But I missed you too. I like when we wake up together." I continue and he smiles. 

"I like that too but now I can't think it about it. I'm excited that I'm going to see Emma."

I look at him and I don't answer. The car ride is smooth. Fleetwood Mac is playing through the radio and we sing the lyrics oud loud. Harry and I have similar music tastes so we play songs to each other that we love.