thirty five

Harry

Another day, another airplane. That's how my life is these past 12 years. I can still remember the first time that I travelled with a plane. I was 5 years old and I went to Germany with my parents to see our family there. I was so excited to travel in the air that I threw up before the flight.

My mother said that I was a trouble that day. I can't remember any of that though. My daughter is the complete opposite. She gets so excited to travel back and forth to our homes and she is the most well-behaved kid I know.

I can't remember the last time she cried. Of course, she is getting mad and sad but she has a way of communicating that with us and we try our best to help her. I can never forget the first time I watched my baby cry. She was bullied at school last year and she felt safe enough to tell me how she feels. I can't imagine her pain and Iris' pain back in the day. We weren't that close with Emma back then, we loved each other but not as much as we do now. Now she is my daughter, my kid, my everything.

The whole world knows that she calls me daddy. I did a pretty great job saying that myself at the Grammy's. It's the first time that I don't want to hide behind my name, I want the whole world to know that I have a family. I met a woman, I fell in love and she made my greatest dream come true, she made me a dad.

I think that I'm going to propose to Iris after tour ends. I want to marry that woman before the year ends. We may be together only for a year but I'm sure that she is my other half.

Greeks believed that we were born half and we had to find the other person, who completed us. I did, and I'm proud of myself that this woman is my other half, my soulmate. Emily Brontë wrote at Wuthering Heights that Catherine's and Heathcliff's souls are the same and I feel exactly like that with Iris. Her soul and mine were meant to find each other. 

The flight was good. Emma traveled for the first time with my private jet and she liked that. Obviously, she had a lot of questions about everything. Why everyone knew name, why there weren't other people in the plane with us, why Tom is named Kid and where is Jenny. Recently, I told her that uncle Kid is coming with us and she didn't understand a thing so she asked who is that. I told her that uncle Tom is also named Kid. She told me that she will ask him herself why he has two names. She did and she didn't let it go until she understood everything. Tom did know how to explain her everything and answer all of her question because he has two kids himself. 

I've never been laugh at more that I am right now. Every one of my friends is laughing at how protective and in love I am with my daughter. They all knew from the start of my relationship with Iris that I was going to be a dad. And here I am, having a daughter and feeling blessed. Tom is sending me memes about me as a dad everyday. I think that he loves those memes more than the ones of the bald conspiracy.  

The British awards are tonight and Iris and I are going to attend them together. I feel like I'm a burden sometimes when I have all these obligations but Iris says that it is my job and she is more than happy to help me and be there for me when I need her. I try to need her less and less everyday because she has a child to take care of and she doesn't need a Harry to make her life a mess with his messy little self and life. She sounds like my therapist every time she says that my life is as much important as hers, as everyone's else. 

Emma is staying tonight with my mother, who came all the way from Holmes Chapel to take care of her. Oliver is at Tonya's house in Los Angeles. We didn't want to stress him out because our stay here is only for a few days. Emma was sad because we are leaving her again but her mother promised her that tomorrow morning we are going to come back with a lot of awards. She's sure that I'm going to steal the show and win the award in every category I am nominated.