nineteen

(Make sure you've read chapter 18 first and don't forget to vote please <3)

Warning: Sexual content ahead

Iris

Last week was the first week of Coachella. Harry was so excited to be back on stage and I was as excited as he was. It was the first time that I was going to see him perform live as a solo artist and knowing how much it brings joy to him I was anticipating to see the show. I knew from the start that he is going to bring Shania Twain on stage because he was rehearsing all the time. He told me that he was going to sing Man! I feel like a woman but he chose to sing Still the one too, because it is his mother favorite song. 

He was rehearsing so much that now Emma knows the lyrics and she even asked her dance teacher to choreograph it, because it is her best friend's favorite song. I bet this young woman lost her mind when she saw Harry performing it at Coachella. 

I was so sad that Emma wasn't there to witness Harry singing it live but I took so many videos of it. Jeff, Molly, Harry L. and I were there to see our favorite boy perform. He did amazing. He walked around the stage like he owned the place, he sang two new songs making everyone go wild and he had fun. I was so happy seeing him happy. 

After the performance we went back to the house he was renting for these two weekends.  We had sex for the first time. I wanted to do it earlier but something in my mind was telling me to slow down a bit and wait. And the wait was worth it. It was perfect. He cared about me, he cared about how I was feeling. It is the first time I enjoyed it so much. I felt full after that. It was the one thing that was missing from our relationship. Harry felt like that too, that's what he told me. 

After that, he can't keep his hands off me. He always wants to touch me, he wants to be near me and kiss me all the time. He is staying this week at my house. Emma is so happy that when she get up, she sees her favorite boy at my bed. She gets so depended on him and I'm sure that he is turning into a father figure to her. I would be lying if I said that I'm not afraid of Harry's reaction when Emma is going to feel ready to call him dad for the first time. But we have a long way to go. It's not sure that she will get that comfortable with with and she will start to call him daddy. I'll be happy if she will feel like that but I will be happy if she don't too. It's up to her. 

Harry is at a meeting right now and I'm at work thinking what if Emma and I should wear the thing Lamby chose for us. He said that he wants the two of us to much because as we'll be the cutest. I don't know how I let him choose a Gucci outfit for my 4 year old but I did. Emma is going to be so excited when she sees her pink outfit for the first time. It will be the highlight of her day, I'm sure. I, on the other hand, will wear a pink jeans with a simple black t-shirt. I told him to not choose something too much, I don't wa.nt anyone to look at me and my kid during the festival. 

I'm very anxious that Emma is going to attend a festival for the first time. I've been at Coachella once in my life and I don't know if it is a kid friendly place. I told all of my worries to Harry the other night and he told me that I will watch the concert from the VIP area this time. There are going to be a couple of his friends too, that he is going to introduce me to. Also, I don't know who is the guest this weekend and it drives me a little crazy. 

"What are you thinking, Iris?" Jessica from the department of economics asks me. We have our breaks at the same time so we eat lunch together. 

I sigh. Nobody knows about Harry and I so I can't tell her about my worries. "Just thinking all the things I have to do this weekend. You know me, always anxious." 

She laughs but agrees with me eventually. "Enjoy life and enjoy your time with your daughter. They grow up so fast." 

Her daughter is a year older than Emma. Emma has met her once or twice. "I know, my little talker is growing up so fast, Jess. Her clothes don't fit her anymore."