twenty five

Iris 

"Iris, we are going to be late." Harry yells to me. We are currently in his house in New York city. I flew here yesterday so we can fly together to Venice. I am currently really anxious about all of this. It's the first time that Emma is so far away from me and it's the first time that everyone will see us and eventually know about Harry and I. 

His management thinks that it's for the best to let the world know about us on this event. There were a lot of photos of us here and there throughout the summer as we were together most of the time. There were only a few days that we were away from each other because I had to work. The new year will be really exciting for pleasing. There are so many new colors that we are going to launch, as well as some really exciting secret items too. We try to find the best way to advertise everything and Molly and I are spending way more time in the office than the rest of the staff. We are a great team though. Our ideas are impressive and I can't wait to present them to everyone on our next meeting. But for now I am going to Italy for the first time and our stay there will only be for about two days because Harry has to be back here for the rest of the tour. 

Emma is staying currently with Tonya. Florence is already in Venice and she calls us everyday to tell us how exciting it is to meet all these famous people and interview them. She will interview Harry and Chris Pine too, and Harry and her have already practiced the questions. I am sure though that Harry is going to mess it up due to his anxiety. 

He didn't like the whole experience with the movie. He had a fall out with Olivia during filming and he isn't on speaking terms with Florence Pugh too. Florence and Olivia had a fight the last day of filming and they hadn't talk ever since. They even drop hints about hating each other in interviews. Harry being Harry wanted to distance himself from all that chaos. But then, Olivia started to send him messages, flowers and even showed up to the house he was staying in Palm Springs in order for him to try her infamous salad dressing. I mean, who does that? I have so many questions and no one is able to answer them. What is so good about that damn salad dressing that Harry had to try it?

Harry and Florence Pugh aren't on speaking terms because of the whole Olivia situation. They hadn't great chemistry on set and they somehow fell apart before they even become friends. I was so sad when I learned about that because Florence is one of the most genuine people I have even met. I met her a while ago when I was working as a personal assistant. Mariah and Florence were staring together in a movie a few years ago and I had the chance to witness her talent. She even knows my little girl, I had Emma on set with me a couple of times when no one could take care of her. 

Harry was so shocked when I told him that I knew Florence. He then proceeded to remind of the Theory of Separation and how we would have met even if I didn't work for Pleasing. I can't understand that theory but I know that Harry and I would definitely meet sometime in the future. I would still work as a personal assistant and he wouldn't even look at me because I would be too ordinary for him. I am sure. We had a little fight about that but he said that he probably would be scared to talk to me and he would just admire me from afar. 

I am the only one awake in this private jet right now. I always forget how ridiculously rich Harry is and how he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Harry is sleeping next to me with is head on my shoulder and I know that when he will be awake he is going to be grumpy about it. Jeff is sleeping two tables further than us and then there is Tom who is sitting alone and is replying to some emails. I just sit there and reminisce about the summer that has passed.

Harry, Emma and I spent two weeks in London. We didn't go anywhere, we just stay in the house and we had a great time. Anne, Gemma and my mother came to visit us. They even got to know each other and my mother and Anne are more alike than I expected. They share the same love about gardening and even the same trauma. My mother was the first one to open up about my father's death.