Prologue

Violet 

Ninety one days. Thirteen weeks. Three months.

It doesn't seem like much time. But that's the exact amount of time both my babies have been growing in my stomach for.

Growing up, I never thought much about having children. In high school there was a time where I was so deeply in love that I had wanted them. As I got older my opinions changed, I had got into a relationship that the mere thought of children scared me to death.

But, here I am. Pregnant with his children. Being pregnant with twins at twenty two while juggling nursing school isn't ideal. Especially with minimal support.

Of course I have my friends and mom. But as a child who grew up with one parent, the guilt inside myself grows everyday knowing the father to my babies is possibly the worse person to exist.

The thought of telling him about my pregnancy has me bending over the toilet, clearing out my stomach.

My mom has been the most supportive person during my pregnancy. I go to her for almost everything considering she was pregnant with twins herself before she had me. Alexa and Joel. My siblings. Due to our age gap, we aren't the closest. I've yet to inform them of my pregnancy. I'm using the first trimester excuse.

If it was up to me, I'd want children in a perfect world. But there's no such thing. I'll have to make it bearable enough to ensure my babies have the best life they can.

This book has gone through editing and some rewriting. Nothing too major but some new side characters and more background. ❤️

I've also noticed some confusion regarding the father of the babies. The father is not the mmc. Alessandro is the man Violet loved in high school, not the biological father of the babies. The biological father is her ex from college.