Chapter 16

Violet

"Which one?" I ask holding up two dresses to my body. Alessandro looks between both of the dresses before deciding.

It's finally the day of my eighteen week appointment. Four entire months of being pregnant with twins. Today we'll get the genders in an envelope to give to Freya.

We talked to Alessandro's mom about the gender reveal party, she said was ecstatic over the idea. She's been gathering the general decorations this week once we give her the genders she'll buy the more specific stuff for the reveal.

"The white dress." He finally says. I throw the light green dress aside and slip on the white dress. The material stretches over my breast with my cleavage showing. "Stupid pregnancy boobs." I huff trying to shove my boobs into the dress.

"Aless pass me my flats please." I lay down on my bed, feeling the warmth invade me. I feel Alessandro slip the shoes onto my feet. I smile down at him lifting my hands so he can help me off the bed.

My bump is a little small for four months with twins, but I'm proud nonetheless because I've gained a few pounds that I've been struggling with.

Alessandro's hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I stand on my toes to press a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go before we're late." He grabs my hand, walking us out of the apartment.

As soon as we arrive at the clinic a bunch of paperwork is thrown my way. I sign all of the papers till I feel my hand cramps. "Can you take them for me?" I question holding up the appears to Alessandro.

He nods, grabbing the papers and walking them to the counter. When he sits back down I lean against his chest.

"Woah." My voice drops as a fluttering feeling runs across my stomach.

Aless tenses under me. "What's wrong?"

I gasp feeling discomfort as it happens again. "N-nothing."

"Amore?" He pulls me off of him letting go his eyes roam my entire body. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just felt something weird in my stomach." I shrug. I place both my hands on my stomach. I gasp as it happens again, this time feeling from both inside and outside. My babies are moving.

"What?" He asks again, panic clear in his voice.

"They're moving." I chuckle feeling my eyes water. His eyes flicker to my stomach, a smile on his lips. I grab his hand placing it where mine was as I feel another flutter.

"I feel it." His eyes shine as he looks down. "It feels very light."

"Yea." I laugh wiping away a tear. "Oh my god." I mutter no longer feeling tears, "we have four to five more months."

"Untill you give birth?" He questions. I nod making his eyes widen, "that's very close."

"I know." I mumble. "We have to pick names and buy stuff oh god."

"Don't worry." He grabs my face between his hands. "We'll make sure they have everything by the time they're here and when we find out the genders then we can pick out our babies names ok?"

"Ok yea." I blow out a long breath. "That sounds like a solid plan." I chuckle, freezing when I realize what he said, "our babies?" I whisper.

I see his adam's apple bob as a light blush covers his cheeks, "I mean-well I just-"

I shut him up with a kiss. "Our babies." I say smiling against his lips. His own smile grows against mine making my heart swoon.