3

Authors POV

* so many people. there was little function held by the owner of the company. All types of people were present there. Employees, seniors, workers, assistants, clients, guests, and most importantly the future of the company.*

"Welcome Mr. Kang, welcome Mr. Lee, welcome Mrs. Lee. *Said Mr. Park.*

" Hello, Mr. Park is pleasant to meet you," said Mr. Kang.

* they share a hug and went inside followed by their employees and assistants. They causally give the best welcome gifts to their guests and after some time later they all start the function. All employees were enjoying themselves while some were admiring the decoration and enjoying the view.*

*All present they were enjoying each other's company but there she was sitting on the chair at the corner of the table, wearing knee lengthy princess dress beauty of the party but she refused to be one. She was behind the big glass window where only two female bartenders were present. One was looking kinda simple but another was like a tomboy with so many tattoos on her body. Y/n was not drinking since she is with her dad and his friends so.*

"Gray is my favorite color," A voice came from behind her more like for her.*

* she eye on him before turning around at the voice of the owner. She gasped after seeing him here!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! After so many days. It will lie if she said she is not feeling happy seeing him after so many days. Even though they meet only once but sometimes she usually use to think about him. *

" hiiiiiiiii, Taehyung what are you doing here??" she asks while controlling her smile but fails.

* Her big hii just makes his mood. He smiles at her like usual but from inside he was so happy unlike usual.*

" Can I seat here? " * he said pointing at the chair beside her.*

" oh! Please," she said moving her chair a little to face that chair.*

" I'm here with Mr. Lee my boss, I work in his company." * he replies while smiling.

" so you are his assistant?" *she asks him curiously.*

"no, I come with his assistant. He and I are a little close so he brings me here to help him with his work. I'm just an employee there." said he.

"Oo..." she said.

"hmm..., and you? What are you doing here?" he said looking at her.*

" uh- this party is held by my dad, Mr. Park, you know? " she said.

" What? " he asks confusedly*
" so you are...? " he asks her and waits for her to complete it. He has a confused shocked expression.*

" I am the daughter of Mr. Park, park y/n! " * she said and smiled.*

" oh..." * he immediately stood up from his seat and now her multiple times while saying sorry.*

* she gets confused and tries to stop him *

" taehyung, taehyung wait. Stop don't be sorry we are friends!! " she said and held onto his shoulders with her hands. *

" I should go before somebody comes " * he said and tries to leave, this is how rich people treat them right? That's why he becomes like this.*

"Taehyung, wait " * she said and held onto his shoulder and make face her. *
" what happened? "

"what if someone sees us together they will get angry or will get the wrong idea seeing an ordinary employee and boss's daughter together so..." * before he says something else she spoke*