40

You were watching your phone ringing. Just watching and-

It has been 2 days, and you finally start to get calls from everyone. It was the thing you have been scared of. You don't want anybody to know about where you are and how you are doing?

Jungkook would know if they got to know. You have been noticing everything but weren't sure. After the fourth time of watching your phone ringing showing that same specific name each time, you forward your hand and pick up your phone before sliding the green dancing option up on your screen.

" Where have you been, Y/n? " A male voice could be heard by the other end.

" I'm with Taehyung and nothing " you replied casually. Just casually.

" How much does it cost to talk and message to us? " He said making you bite your lips not knowing what to say. You have been ignoring them knowing they would definitely break the information like a news reporter.

" It's not like that, Kai " You tried to cover up but nothing came out of your mouth.

" Then what is that? " You lick your lips hearing him and shake your head.

" Nothing what are you doing? " You ask him and refused to take conversation any forward which he started. Your hold on phone was like you were ready to cut the call very next moment. The conversation went on you don't know how many times you two talk with each other.

You walk to the kitchen thinking about making something for you. Taehyung was outside with his mother. It was something about the garden they were talking about. You slide the glass on the counter and start cutting strawberries. But suddenly you felt someone's presence behind you as your body get alert making it flinch, you look at your behind.

" What are you doing? " Taehyung ask you casually like he is not going to get beaten up now. You narrowed your eyes looking at him and hit his back with your full force making his smile turn down which he was trying to control for a long time. He was teasing you. Simply.

He caress his back before walking behind you asking the same question,

" Strawberry juice " you replied to him making him sigh in satisfaction. It was his favourite too, making an excitement build in him.

" Let me help you " he said and take the mixser from your hand and stand on your place making you take some steps back. You raise your legs after keeping your hands on the counter and sits on it in front of him. He was doing his work neatly, more than you.

You move forward and peck his cheek making him blush a little before looking at you. He hold your soft palm and pull it till his lips before pecking on it. You smile at his gesture. By the one hand he was holding mixser handle and other hand was holding yours.

" What happened to my princess " he said to you and it was first time you were hearing it from him, making you blush slightly. You shook your head left to right before answering,

" Nothing just feeling lucky as always, " you said making his smile wide as he look down. You were in aw looking at him. He is so cute. You blush and chuckle.

" We will go to the market today okay? " He said opening the mixser and pouring the juice in the glass. You nods your head before answering him 'okay' in tiny.

Here, Jungkook was sitting in his cabin trying to concentrate on his work. In this days he was feeling so angry on each people he will confronted. He will just shout on them for little things before they can understand their mistakes. He was acting possessed. Well, he was possessed by the jealously and ego he has towards you. It was hurting his ego. He just wants you with him by hook or crook and nothing else. No! He is not dying to see you, touch you, care for you. He just wants to to be with him because in his words he loves you. Truly.

He was trying to get information about you, where have you gone. He was unaware about it. He even tried to communicate with your brothers and father but nothing happened making him angry on himself. He is alone.

When you were with him. He use to feel happy because he use to treat you like his doll. So he can be happy by Playing with you. But now you are not with him it's making him restless. He is tried of thinking about the different ways he can get you.

You can't be happy without him. He would never let you be happy without him.

Here, Taehyung has been seeing a company he is trying to get a interview letter from them. It was really good company with good salary and service. His request were not going unnoticed as he had received there email about specific date they will contact with him. So he was just waiting for it.

As a plan, Taehyung bring you to the market with him. You never been in the place like market specially in the village making your excitement grown by each second. It was quiet big and beautiful.

It was giving you ancient vibes, just like you saw in the movies. You two were walking around hand in hand and buying the specific things you need. Your smile wasn't taking name to fade. Exploring new things was never the thing you try. But you were happy that you are trying.

Taehyung was looking professional in this work. Ofcourse he is living here since his childhood he must have been visit like this with his mother. You were observing everything, not forgetting to ignore the stares you two are getting. You are not seeing any couple at your age here, walking like you two, maybe because this is not city. You might find couples in the park or college side. You hold Taehyung's hand tighter than before looking the coward increasing slowly.

--------

The phone ring was ringing continuously but no one was accepting the call from other side making the person to annoyed. He again tried to call the same person making him sigh in relief.

" Hello? " He immediately said without wasting any time.

" Hello, what happened? " Jungkook ask from the other side hearing instant reply.

" I was calling you from the evening! Where have you been? " The person ask in annoyed making Jungkook roll his eyes.

" I was busy, Just come to point I'm still busy " Jungkook reply made him sigh and talk further,

" As you ask, y/n is in Taehyung's home town, I have share the location in message take a look " he said making Jungkook widen his eyes. He wasn't surprised about her being there but shocked a little about how did she managed to convince others.

" Alright I'll take a look, Thanks! " Jungkook said and cut the call before taking a look in what he has send him.

On the other hand,

" With whom you were talking? " Jennie said while standing behind him making his eyes go wide, " Kai? "

~~~