15

" is there anything on my face? "

Jennie asked you as you looked down towards the table making a pout.

" I- "

" If you have decided that you wanna bring him to the house "

Jennie said again when she found there was no excuse for the first question she asked.

" Then my simple advice is, just follow your heart."

She keeps her coffee cup on the table and starts to scroll through her mobile when a confused full voice grabs their attention.

" What's happening? Which one do you want to bring to your house and why? "

Lily asked looking at you both.

" Y/n fell in love in your absence ms. Lily. "

Jennie replied to her as you just looked down. Like you did something wrong in their eyes.

" Wait! What? But you have a jungkook, right? "

Lily burst out while widening her eyes. She was shocked you can see as you looked away.

" No! It was forced! I never loved him" you said and grasped your coffee cup. Fortunately, it was half finished, but that poor paper cup lost its pretty texture

"even as a friend, He is just not my type, I can't even tell you how wrong he has behaved with me. He doesn't love me but my beauty, I can see"

You just cleared your mind in one go as they both looked at you.

" Have you thought about, what he will do? If he comes to know... About this? " Lily said and you can see the horror in her eyes. But you know that she doesn't know something.

" Nothing will happen until I'm with her "You looked at Jennie, so she did. You both share a sweet smile before you side-hugged her.

" So is anyone going to explain who exactly is he and what is happening? " Lily said and took a sip from her coffee cup. As you start to explain to her what exactly happened.

" But I don't know how to go in front of him and make him ready to meet my family as we didn't even talk with each other for three days. " You sigh and bend your head down on the table.

" Should I talk with him? If you want... " Jennie said while holding your hands. And made you look at her. " You know I can do anything for you "

She said and you smiled at her.

" It's okay I'll go talk with him. " You said while grabbing your phone and checking randomly.

" Besides I'm the one who leaves the conversation in the middle. " You bit your tongue before saying that. Jennie pats your shoulder before nodding her head. But Lily was silent.

---------

Everyone went to their house. Expect one.

The green grass was not so favorite but still had fresh things you liked and it was so smooth. It was not so hot and not so cold even in mid-winter. making excuses again and again to yourself you were just trying to reach the main point that was stuck in your mind. But your inappropriate thoughts were leading you somewhere else. Happens... Happens to everyone. Right?

It was already past afternoon and the sun slowly started to settle down. But the moment wasn't about focusing on the sun, it was difficult. As you slowly stand up and grab onto your phone which has numerous messages and missed calls, but guess getting ignored by you has become a habit of everyone. Can't help.

" I should face him, there is not any other option I guess. " You said slowly to yourself and started walking out of the park.

As you were slowly wandering and thinking about calling him when an idea popped into your head.