8

As you heard door opening you tighten your grip on the plastic bag in your hand. You were a little bit nervous that time as you watched the door slowly open fully and you saw a tired and sleepy boy standing in front of you which later change his expressions when he looks at you.

" Hey taehyung! " You said and gave him a bright smile, he was actually looking so weak.

" You? I mean come in... How did you come here? Suddenly? " He throws so many questions on me at the same time but with same meaning. But first of all I held on his shoulder and made him seat on the couch which was place in the middle of the small room.

" I come here by asking people about your address don't worry I came here after knowing you fall a sick I was kinda worried about you."

You said and placed the plastic bag on the table. As you take a seat on the chair beside the sofa.
He looks at you unbelievably.

"You shouldn't"

"I should"

You said not letting him finish his sentence.

" Let me bring something for you " taehyung said and was about to get up but you again held his hand and made him seat on the sofa.

" You take a rest I'm here to help you. Don't worry " taehyung felt uneasy like he is literally his boss friends daughter and how can he let her work like this.

"No y/n you wait here- " he again attempt to get up from his place but he himself fall back on the sofa feeling again weak since he moved little much.

"Look you can't even stand up properly. I know what are you thinking but tae! I'm your friend and I have rights to help you and take care of you don't worry i won't create any mess " you replied him and smile at him. As he nooded and laid back on the sofa feeling weakness. His hot breath and body temperature was telling him that his fever is getting out of control.

Soon you stand up in front of him with a water blow in one hand and a water bottle in other hand. You put the things on the table and make seat on the previous chair sifting it a little closer to taehyung. He was aware about what are you going to do even though he didn't deny that shock you. Not that but you were expecting him to get more shock seeing you here but he didn't... Maybe it's because he is not feeling well.

As you sift closer to him, you take a small cloth from that Bowl of water slightly crushing it with your both hands taking a water out of it and placed on the taehyung's forehead as he close his eyes.

-----

You both were eating noodles. You take a look at him and saw him looking better than before he was not looking tired anymore. It takes you so much time to convince him that you come here safely though

" Don't mind if someone ask about your girlfriend... Say she is doing okay " you said without looking at him trying not to smile after remembering that man's face.

" I don't have a girlfriend " he said and looks at you " well you have one " you smiles at him mischievously. " Mind to explain " now he knows something is odd. As he stopped eating just looking at you.

"I told... That... Old man... That... I'm your girlfriend" you said and flip your hair.

" What? Wait why! Why you say that? Which man?" He asked while completely shocked by your behaviour.

You start to laugh as you fall back

" Yesss that's the long story" you said while
sitting back on your place.

"You are telling me..."

------

" Oh that girl, aish i understand" taehyung said and laugh a little.