41

" With whom you were talking to, Kai? " Jennie said while standing behind him making his eyes go wide, Kai gulp his saliva and start to panicking, he was too startled to look at his behind. His eyes started to wonder around as he heard foot steps from his behind making him come to his sense. He slowly turn around and look at the person in front of him with a smile.

" Jennie? What are you doing here? And why so sudden? " He said with a smile like he was surprised to see her in his house. Jennie stop in front of him.

" No, nothing serious but- whom you were giving y/n's information Kai? " Jennie didn't let him change the subject and ask him again making him curse under his mouth. He shook his head left to right before speaking further,

" I was just talking with Huang, he was wondering where did y/n went so sudden without telling anyone, and- " Kai was explaining to Jennie but she cut him off in the middle while saying,

" How do you know where she is? " Her sudden question startled him, he look at her and lick his lips taking a pause for some second he said,

" I talk with her, she told me " Jennie raise her eyebrows hearing him.

" She told you? She didn't even told me and she told you? " Kai look away from her and huff on her sentence,

" Is there any problem? " He said being annoyed  and walk away without hearing her to avoid her situation she was creating. She look at his walking figure from behind while glaring,

' you were right y/n, don't worry I'm with you, " she thought and walk away from there. Jennie have to stay calm otherwise he will become extra alert around her.

Here, Jungkook was laying down on his bed while looking at your picture in his mobile. It's been many days he didn't saw you. He was disappointed on himself for not taking action before. Everything was getting out of his hand. He was ready to take her away from everyone. But his own family was against him. Her family was strong enough to take her away from him if he did kidnap her. 

He grit his teeth while thinking about everything he had to gone before. The only problem was namjoon and seokjin. If he try to take her away, at the end of the day he will loose her and his everything. He has to stay calm. His Target was Taehyung. It's not like he is going to hurt him physically.

' They think there relationship is so pure and beautiful right ',

' and a pure and beautiful relationship only works on true love and most importantly trust. '

' what if, we destroy it? Will this relationship work any further? '

' you will come back right? You have to! '

He kept his phone back on the table and sit up on the bed before moving from there.

" Why are you so stupid y/n "

------------

" Aahh, " you yell and start running from the place you were standing before, stumbling slowly you immediately went near the tree and look back if he is still there.

' Oh- he is not, ' you thought while looking everywhere and sigh.

' A Bug! '

were catching you!

As you were trying to breathe steadily while looking here and there looking if you are safe or not. Suddenly you heard a beautiful laughing sound from your behind, you instantly turn around and narrow you eyes to look at the person who was making fun of you. It was sunny day so you were wearing a hat making you look like a farmer girl already.

You pout and run to him only to hit his arm with your tight fist.

" You should protect me, but you are laughing " you said to him showing your anger in your voice and expressions. He stop laughing and fix your hat so his tall figure can see your face. He smile looking at your irritate face.

" It was just a small bug, he wasn't going to harm you at all, " he tries to make you understand but you pout and lean on him making him to wrap his arms around you.

" What if they do and bite me " you said still leaning on him.

" If they did, " Taehyung said while holding and thinking about something before saying further
" Then I will teach them lesson, " he said proudly and caress your back,

" Now lets go it's a lunch time you must be hungry, " he said and hold your hand before dragging you from the place to the place where other people were sitting including your family. They smile t you both after seeing you coming to them. You both went to them and sit down on the grass near the tree.

" I never eat like this you know " you whispered in Taehyung's ear slowly with excitement and smile looking at the tiffin boxes you all bring to the farm. You actually didn't work but only roam around still feeling tired already. You smile and pull a dish near you and start eating on it.

" Y/n try my lunch, you will like it. I bet you never try this before " your and Taehyung's aunty said while forwarding her lunch box as you galdly accept it to try. You take a bite of it and smile while chewing. You nod your head before saying,

" Hm, it's so tasty! I never try this you are right " you said and start to eat more of it making them smile in satisfaction. Taehyung was smiling looking at you, mixing with everyone and behaving so nicely.

At first, very first, when Taehyung first told his mother about, y/n she was like- how is she, she must be rude, she must be rich brat who wants everything only for her, she must be hate ugly people and demands expensive things only. But she was un aware about the fact that you like to try new things like this and explore on it. You would have become the girl in Taehyung's mother's imagination but the past of yours change to the core of rich people's sake.

Every day, it was like a routine. Waking up a beautiful morning with your boyfriend, taking care of your body with natural cosmetics, helping your future mother in law and later on having a healthy breakfast, going out in the garden and exploring the nature then visiting the farm with Taehyung and family.

And it was so gorgeous to live in this way. You were feeling like never leaving this place in your life. But lately, Taehyung just received a interview letter from the one of the company he try to enter. It was happy news and sad news for you at the same time. Taehyung had made you understand already but still you were feeling Little low at the some point.

" Sleep, " you said while laying beside him and directly looking into his eyes,

" You sleep, " he said while doing the same, you smile and shake your head

" No, you sleep " you said with a smile making him smile too, he forward his hand and keep it on your eyes,

" I said sleep, " after hearing him, you try to remove his hand from your face but couldn't able to so you start whining,

" Noo... " He immediately take his hand back and keep it on your hairs, caressing it.

" Let's sleep together " you said and spread your hands wide making him come close to you and embrace you, wrapping his arms around your figure.

" Good night " you him in reply and slept while hugging him, so he did.

~~

" You got everything? " He said to the man standing in front of him while sitting on the big sofa.

" Yes Mr. Jeon, I'll provide you their information about each and every hour, don't worry, " the man said on that Jungkook just nod his head before standing up on his place. The man took two steps backwards as Jungkook passed by him.

" So you can go now, " he said looking back at the man and moving further, the man just now his head and went away from there making Jungkook smirk.

" Just Little more struggle, " he said while moving towards the stairs,

" And at the end of the story, " he said and climb the stairs

" You and I are meant to be together " he said and smirk.

" Beauty deserves her beast " he mumbled while going upstairs.

~~~