42

" you will look so good in this hanbok " Taehyung's mother said to you while smiling widely. She takes her hands back from that beautiful Hanbok before keeping it in your hands. You smile and nod while looking at it. It wasn't the first time you were going to wear it but, it's been a long time since you were going to wear something traditional.

There was a little traditional function in the town, which was exciting for everyone. You were going there for the first time, so curiosity was running in your veins.

You lastly said thanks to Taehyung's mother and ran into your bedroom. The hanbok you were holding in your hands was holding your gaze still everytime you look at it. It was so beautiful. It was giving ancient and old vibes but was so gorgeous and stunning. Beautifully designed white blouse and baby pink bottom was sutting each other.

You enter inside your room holding that large hanbok and small smile with you, only to see Taehyung standing beside the bed and trying his hanbok.

" Is this fitting you? " You said to him while going near him. He wears it and look at you.

" Yes it's perfect, " your eyes went wide looking at the design and colour combination, it was suiting him. He don't know how gorgeous he is looking in it. You smile and touch his hanbok,

" How is it? Is it looking good on me? " His question made you nod your head instantly as you said,

" You are looking so good in it, i really like it. And look we both have same colour and design, " you said excitedly while showing him the hanbok you are holding in your hands. He glance down and caress the hanbok you are holding and smile.

" Yes, when mother and father was young, they buy this couple hanbok for this same function. " You smile hearing him and nod your head.

" I'll go try it, " you said and ran in the bathroom making Taehyung clucked at your excitement which was increasing second by second. Taehyung went in front the mirror and look himself on it, admiring himself he smiles to him. He takes a deep breath before moving from there.

Minutes passed and everyone was ready, but you were still in your bedroom. Aunty, uncle were already arrived at the house. Taehyung's brother and mother was also sitting down on the sofa waiting for you. Taehyung was standing there beside his cousin. And after taking so long period of time, finally you deside to have mercy on there excitement and came out of the bedroom only to earn sweet smiles from everyone.

" Omo, our y/n is looking so beautiful in this hanbok, " Taehyung's aunty said while coming towards your direction, you shyly smiles at her before looking at Taehyung's mother who was looking at you while smiling.

" We are getting late, " Taehyung's brother whine, making everyone nod their head.

" Okay let's go, the function must be started, " Uncle said and start walking outside making everyone follow them. Taehyung and his brothers walk out first. You were with his mother, aunty and cousin.

All of you came out of the house, Taehyung's mother locked the door and moved forward behind the men.

You were walking slowly with them while holding your precious hanbok not wanting to make it dirty. When you felt someone's presence on your empty side. You look up only to find Taehyung walking with you. You smile at him so he did. He forward his hand and try to help you to fix your hanbok so you won't needed to hold it. Everyone start walking forward and got busy, leaving you two following them from behind, walking with hand in hand.