9

It was 4 am in the morning and you weren't able to sleep. You were awake the whole night thinking about the same thing. Your heart beat is increasing then decreasing whenever you think about it.

" I think you  won't be able to go to college tomorrow " you mumbled to yourself and got up from the bed and stretched your arms. You stand up at your place and make your way out of the room. You were bored by trying to sleep for the past two hours, and also you were starting to feel tristy. As you make your way towards the kitchen.

Y/n close the door of the fridge before taking out a water bottle. You drink some water from that bottle and make your way outside the kitchen. You decide to go to the balcony and spend some time there near your bedroom from going to sleep.

As you were about to go you heard the main door of the mansion opening slowly, making you scared as hell and jumping on your place you were scared to death because it was still dark everywhere and everyone was sleeping. And even though the guards were present around the mansion who the hell was trying to get inside at this time.

As you start to take your steps backwards trying to reach the stairs as soon as possible but you get more shock when you see the person coming into the house calmly. As your heart beats start to fasten. Even though his sudden entry startled you, *sigh* nothing.

" Jungkook? " You said standing steady in your place. There was no one, literally no one. You saw him slowly sifting eyes on you. You didn't expect him here at this time.

" Oh my y/n you were... waiting for me... " he said while smiling widely. And you can say he was extremely drunk. You felt angry, whenever he is around you, you always feels dark and creepy auro of him, controlling you, making you feel cage with him. And it cannot be changed. But you will push him away always not leaving any single chance.

" Jungkook what are you doing here at this hour huh? In my house? I think you forgot the road let me tell our driver to drop you to your house. " You said and take steps forward to call the guards. But his next action startled you again. It takes you a good time to reach him, you thought that if he is drunk that he can't even stand properly you will easily be able to control him.

But you were wrong. When you was about to pass by his figure which was already glaring at you because of your behaviour, but next thing he do that he grab your hands made you stand in front of him by pulling you harshly making you yelp in pain, and before you can even jerk his hand off from yours he push you on the couch which was just behind you.

"Shut up, I'm not going anywhere and i didn't forget my house or anything" he said and put his hands around the couch so you wouldn't get up.

" Rather than helping me and taking care of me you were trying to send me to my house at this time, trying to get rid of me, why? " He said more like shout at you. You were silently laying down, it's not new to you... You were okay with this as long as he didn't touch you.

" You didn't even care to ask me why I drink? " He said in a slow voice like he was really tensed about something.

" Today I lost my important deal with my important client you know " he said and closed his eyes breathing heavily.

" So you come here to take out that anger on me? To take out that stress on me? " You ask calmly, you were also looking at his eyes. But your eyes were scared and his was furious.

His eyes darkened hearing your reply, it takes him a second to understand you but when he did.

" Ahhhhhhh " you shout feeling pain as he grabs your cheeks in his one hand and squeezes it Harshly.

" How dare you talk back to me!!? " He shouted like a maniac. Taking his anger on you. As some tears leave your eyes. Your cheeks are gonna be red for sure, it was painful. As you couldn't speak properly. He was pressing your cheeks so hard as he was not in his sense.