22

A pleasant morning.

You stretch both arms in the air while yawing. And once again rest your body in those cozy sheets. You slowly open your eyes and again close feeling rays of the sun hitting your face. You again yawn move your hand toward your face and keep your palm on your mouth. Then you slowly rub your eyes and change your position while moving slowly and lazily.

" Good morning "  A sweet and deep voice spoke from the distance as you smiled and looked in that direction.

" Good morning " you reply with your low morning voice and again yawn while keeping your palm in your mouth.

When Taehyung walks around the room, you realize that he took a bath as he comes out of the bathroom.

" what's the time? " you ask looking at him who is eyeing himself in the mirror.

" it's 9:35 am, " he replied while combing his hair. As you just nodded.

After combing his hair he turned and started walking toward you. Just then you move your body and sit up in your place.

" wake up now, you sleep too much. " Taehyung said and sat beside you. You blush and look down. You already forgot about what just happened yesterday as your full attention was on him and the present.

" yeah, " you slowly reply and feel your hair moving as you look at him. He was fixing your hair just then he caressed your face.

" I'll make breakfast for us, you go and freshen up, " Taehyung says and starts to collect the blankets, and you slowly stand up in your place before moving toward the bathroom. Before going inside you take your clothes from your bag and then go inside the bathroom. 

As you went inside the first thing you saw was the geezer and then the bucket. Before you can do anything you feel someone coming into the bathroom. As you look at your behind finding Taehyung.

" move aside, I'll help you with the geezer, " Taehyung says and you move aside giving him space. He comes forward and on the geezer while keeping the bucket down there.

" I don't have a brush, " you spoke up and looked at him who was busy arranging the water level. He stands straight and glances at you before thinking about something and then moves towards the small shelf in the bathroom. Then he takes out a new brush and hands it to you.

" here," he says and smiles "I always store an extra stock like this"

" oh, that's great " you reply and smile, and again move aside. You then start your routine once Taehyung goes out of the bathroom. It was not that hard for you to adjust there. You somehow manage it.

After some time you come out of the bathroom wearing your clothes neatly. Keep your towel on the shelf outside the bathroom.

" come here " You heard him calling for you and you moved towards him. You can smell the tasty dish as you stand in front of him.

" What did you make? " you ask him and move your hand forward to take a glass to drink the water.

" just some noodles " he replied grabbing some dishes.

You were drinking water. Just then you realize there is no washing machine. Then how you are going to wash clothes? You never in your life even washed your clothes.

After breakfast, you and Taehyung were casually sitting on the couch talking with each other when Taehyung stood up from his place and started to take the dishes to the kitchen. You just saw him and stood up helping him. When you both reach the kitchen taehyung turns toward you and takes the dishes from your hand and puts it into the basin.