7

life is become so meaningless since months, I really don't know what exactly to do. I can't tell any one what I'm going through. there is no one to listen. everyone is selfish so much selfish my own dad. can't they understand what they are doing! they are literally ruining my life fixing my marriage with that selfish person. I DON'T WANT TO! no one to understand? when we are with the our life partner, we should feel exciting, overwhelming, safe, respectful and confident , extreme feelings of attachment and having value for each other wonderful! at least happy? but I? I can't even feel anything when he is around me just like a puppet.

I stand up from my place and start heading towards my car ignoring tones of messages from my friends, I'm not in a mood for sleepovers and all, my parents must be waiting for there puppet to come home since it's almost a night.

the cold breeze was hitting and my body was shivering with my hairs was mess and I lock the car door. I again leave the idea of taking a jacket with me before leaving the house knowing I won't step inside the home before 8, but wait is this even a home? " y/n let out a sign before entering in the mansion you directly headed towards her bedroom. but you didn't reach there.

"oppa, please I request you, please help me I don't want this marriage, please talk with dad. "

"y/n you know I really would have talk with dad if it was possible" Seokjin said and looked at her while putting a file into the self

"he will be like it's none of your business she is my daughter, why don't you talk with namjoon or Jimin"

" I'm tired..."

y/n seat on the bed loosing hope from everyone on everything. controlling her tears you just step outside the room.

" I'm tired of asking help from everyone..."

______

it was Sunday morning and your step mother call jungkook your fiancé for lunch. y/n grab the car keys and headed towards the place you feel so much better and excited. but this time you were feeling very low you know what exactly what going to happen. at the usual place you park your car and get out of it, after crossing the road you headed inside the shop looking for that one specific person, hoping you will be welcome by him. but,

" welcome , mam how can I help you?"

you look around before looking at the source of the voice you ask him

"where is taehyung?" only three words couldn't able to talk further nor there is.

"taehyung? oh he didn't come today he said he is sick and couldn't make till the shop."

as he finish you felt shock a little as he is not like that people who would take a leave from the work just by falling little sick. you quietly went from there and sit in your car not thinking again fix on your decision visiting him. you were driving your car from the road from the last time, with fruits and lunch you bought from the restaurant. in no time you were at your destination but now you don't know where is lives as there was so many small homes connected to each other. this was so small and cheap looking area.

you step outside from your car with your not so long heels looking around thinking about asking someone but there was almost no one. you start walking towards the specific direction because by your sense of mind last time taehyung was walking from this direction and as close I'll be at his house the more chance will get of people knowing about him. but according to him he said he don't have friends. also this area is not looking so friendly. you walk through the small looking building which is having only two floors.

" and looks like this is only one room kitchen." you mumbled to yourself before slowly looking into one of the house like a thief narrowing your eyes, but a man catch you who was sitting on the sofa watching T.V . you immediately break that awkward eye contact and look forward embarrassing yourself. but sudden confidence come out of no where when he seems to un bother with that you decide to ask him. you again come in front of that specific door fisting your hands on the plastic bags in to your hands awkwardly looking for that man. by sensing the shadow that man again look at you.

" um... by any chance, do you know where Kim Taehyung lives? that t-tall boy, goes to the office every day with black b-bag, handsome," aish what I'm saying.

that man widen his eyes and says to you " oh that one my daughter talk about every time" wait! why his daughter talks about him to her family! you get jealous a little don't know why but that sudden urge to slap that girl comes in your mind, obviously! don't know why. still you smile and nodded. fake

"he lives there" he said while coming out from his small house and point to the opposite and quite far from where you were standing.

" you see that light pole" you nodded " go straight and you will see a another chawl in fact you will see the another stairs which will lead you to inside of the chawl of it he lives in the fourth floor" he said and look at you with a smile which you gladly gave him back that's when he again spoke.

" by the way why you want to meet him " he said without any hesitation which made you little piss like why he is he asking this! why he cares? because his so called daughter likes him? you thought and smirk a little thinking an prevert idea in your mind.

" actually, I'm his girlfriend. " you said and smile at him but this time real one. "oh..." he said checking you from head to toe as you were wearing simple causal skirt which is not so causal here in this area. he too smile but this time, fake

_____

you reach up on the fourth floor and realize that there was two rooms in front of you as you made a fake crying expression. after you were done you decide to knock one of that door. you cross your fingers and knock on the left door you thought taehyung is lefty so... but your bad luck an old lady open the door.

" oh... sorry to disturb you but I was looking for Kim Taehyung" you said as she old lady point to the next door.

" he lives there " you bow to her and said thank you. she close the door after giving you a small smile. as you look in front of you smiling and exciting to meet Taehyung as this is your first time in taehyung's house. don't know how would he react. as you knock on the door and wait there for some time and you heard door opening and...