24

" can- can I work here? " you finally ask her. Just looking at her, you know Taehyung must be looking at you in amusement but you didn't dare to look at him. It's not like you are scared of him but just somewhere you feel like

You didn't listen to him. And you can see he was looking at you.

You glance at Mrs Kang who is thinking of something probably thinking if they need a new staff. Just hope they need it.

" y/n? But why? We have talked about it " You heard him his voice was a bit shocked. You press your lips together before looking at him and finding excuses. You want to help him.

" Taehyung " you whine and say looking at him as he frowns.

" you know I really feel bored sitting in one place instead of I'll work here with you? It will also help- "Before you finish yourself Taehyung start to speak. 

" y/n how many times have I told you, that boredom and money and all don't matter, I'm not letting you work anywhere. Moreover, a place like this," he said and looked at Mrs Kang " she is not working here. "

Your first time saw him like this. He was like a child, if you don't listen to me I'll cry. A desperate person. You saw your hope slowly fade away. His facial expressions were worried, only for you.

" Don't try to find a job y/n, please " he said pleading with you to stop your efforts to find the job, you just sighed in defeat and nodded. 

" Why are you not letting her work here if she wants? " Mrs. Kang speaks about gaining our attention, and I feel so so so so good. Finally, someone spoke from my side. You thought and looked at Taehyung.

" Mrs. Kang is just a student, she should focus on it. For financial problems, I'm here in front of her. No? " Taehyung said in one go like he wouldn't get a chance if he stopped even for a second. And he was looking damn serious, unlike every day.

You were just staring at him continuously. Checking Whether he is angry with you or not, but your Taehyung will never become angry with you, he is a very calm person. So much calm when it comes to you.

" you were also a student when you came here Taehyung " Mrs. Kang spoke defending you and you were just staring at both.

" my situation was so different, I was alone when I came here. The need for money was eating me out. Whenever I go to the first question they
Used to ask for money, but now things are different. I have a stable job with a sufficient amount of money if she needs anything she can ask me, why she needs to work. " He let it out all in front of Mrs Kang and you. He stops finally, takes a breath, and releases it. " I won't be able to see, her working here and just for some mere amount of money. " 

You look at him, can't believe him. How he is like this and how you are the one got him. You needed this, not just like him. But him. Destiny was willing to meet you up with this green carpet. The amount of happiness you are feeling right now is impossible to describe in words.

" aw, alright then. Keep your precious girlfriend to yourself, we don't want her " she said dramatically while squinting her eyes. And then laughed at her own words looking at both of them more like admiring them. You just look down shyly so he did.

" Look, how much your boyfriend loves you," she said to you and pinched your cheeks, you nodded shyly and smiled.

" I'll go and sit there, Taehyung," she said and looked at Taehyung and then at me. " if you need anything then tell me freely. "

Taehyung just nodded his head and mumbled yes in tiny before bowing his head a little. You also bow and she goes from there. How many people passed from there while your conversation was going on, don't know. You sit on your stool slowly just when you feel your stool getting pulled by someone.