25

You forward your hands and take your ice cream from the shopkeeper's hand. It's been so long since you are eating ice cream. Ever since the drama started in your life. You never had a moment to think about yourself.

Enjoying the cold breeze and ice cream. You were walking with your sweet boyfriend by the side of the road.

Since Jennie messaged you and told you that nothing was interesting going on in your house, everything is fine without you. When she visits there, only your stepmom asks about you.

Shocking wasn't it?
It was so difficult to think that no one cared about you. And it was becoming true. Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute,  second by second. It was difficult.

They were proving to you, that every wrong thought you used to assume was right. So right.

Your unwanted thoughts broke when a hand came in front of you with a different flavor of ice cream.  It was butterscotch. 

You gladly take a bit and smile. It was yummy. Every flavor of ice cream was yummy for you. But this wasn't the reason for your smile. These days you are smiling so much, sometimes not even for a reason. But Taehyung.

And sometimes you don't even get whether you are blushing or smiling.

" your flavor is better than mine " you whine to him as he laughs and wraps his arm around your shoulder. 

" want this? " he asks and forwards his ice cream to you. He was genuinely asking. And as always you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. 

" no, it's fine. Mine is tasty too " you reply and pout looking at your ice cream before taking a small bit of it. You lick your lips and look at Taehyung who is already looking at you.

" hmm? " you forward your ice cream to him while blushing and he gladly accepts it. You smile at him who is swallowing your ice cream. You giggled out of a sudden. He looks at you and catches sight of your wide smile his lips also curled upwards.

" what happened " he asked without controlling his giggle, you just shook your head and looked down at your ice cream. 

" is something on my face? Ice Cream? " he asked and wiped his lips with his other hand and again looked at you. You also looked at him again and shook your head. 

" Nothing is on your face, it's just nowadays I can't help but, get excited and happy about little things," you said shyly while looking down. You feel him shift in his place a little. You chuckle internally at his reaction. How the hell does he get shy so quickly? Do all boys get shy like this?
You thought to yourself and eat your ice cream. 

Here, Taehyung blushed at your response and came to be so happy all of a sudden that he could not able to focus on his steps, honestly.

He was smiling like a mad person while walking a little behind you so you wouldn't catch him blushing all a mess just by your small gestures.

You both were so much into each other and enjoying each other's company.

Suddenly you felt your heartbeat fasten because of a sudden loud voice. Even though the road was full of people and noise, it was horrible from that. It was already past 7 pm even though there were so many people around you, but only one corner was grabbing everyone's attention.

A large group of boys.

Sitting and surrounded by their own motorcycle, they were laughing and talking so loudly. Like so loudly. Without caring about the surroundings.

You saw Taehyung's eyes also on them, as his face was serious while looking at them. You frowned and again looked at them only to find they all were looking at you both.