30

The more I walked back and forth the more my chain of thought clung to each other. I never thought this much before just to share something with my brother. The more I made wild decisions the more I was insecure about my and my brother's relationship. They were already doing a lot for me and I'm here adding more problems.

But in my opinion, visiting your boyfriend's hometown isn't a bad idea, is it? But I never went this far away from my family-

Was I just thinking that care for me? Are you serious?

You clutched your phone tightly in your hands as they shake in suddenly with your body. You frown and look in the direction of the bathroom where he is coming out after making a loud noise which you just startled. Which makes a chain of your thoughts shutter again.

You shook your head with a tour frown expression and moved your tired legs towards the couch. As he was eyeing your action.

" you don't have an option but to tell them, so rather than thinking how? Think when and where? " you heard him giving the correct opinion but still, you weren't convinced.

" I don't have only one brother, I have THREE " You point out the word three while showing the three fingers of your hands to him. You huff and again look in front of you but you see him coming in your direction by the side of your eyes.

" Still y/n you have to tell them, as we are going tomorrow. It's not like we have so much time right? " he said buttoning his shirt and sitting beside you with his laptop and some files. You nodded your head and looked at your phone.

" Should I call them and tell them to meet me? " you ask him while looking at his shining face which was shining by the brightness of the laptop screen.

" me? And me? " he asks firstly copying you and then pointing out himself. You were finding contact with your brothers

" you also want to come? " you said and looked at him. He sighs before speaking. 

" wouldn't it be rude not to meet them? " he said still looking at you as you shook your head.

" it's okay You can come, we will go together. Should I call them in the restaurant? " you ask him who is already staring at you. You gaze at him.

" wherever you feel right " Taehyung replies and moves one hand to your head stroking it and combing your hair with his fingers. " your hair is so soft, I like it so much "

Your lips formed a cute blushy smile at his compliment. You look down at his sweet gestures.

" Never cuts them without asking me hmm? " he said sweetly with his deep voice sending possessive ness about your hair. As you smile.

' it belongs to you ' you thought but didn't dare to say in front of him. You look at him before controlling your smile.

" my hair, why I will ask you? " you said and raised your eyebrows, questioning him, But laughing internally. Just then your mind flashes to some old memories of you two, where Taehyung was trying to tease you, and he was successful in it.

' don't let him be dominant ' You remember Jennie's words and immediately shake your head. You smirk internally before thinking about something evil.

" what do you mean, " he said while acting like frowned at you.

" I was joking, I won't do anything without taking your opinion. I know I'm not alone now, so we both should take our decision together," you said and smiled at him before pecking his cheek. Begin to be satisfied with your reply he comes closer and wraps his both muscular arms around your waist.