11

" what... He is doing here? " 

you whispered to yourself. while struggling with yourself to stand properly. it was unexpected to see him here at this time, probably coincidence. but it is even real or you are dreaming? you thought as you made your way towards him with your unsteady steps. the road was so big with lots of cars and bikes were passing through it each seconds. but your eyes were stuck on that one person standing opposite of the road with someone. you somehow manage to cross the road and reach near him, he was back facing you. you pout and went towards him. 

Taehyung and minho was standing on the side path of a road. today was minho's birthday so they both were come here at the small restaurant to celebrate it, as he is new in this area with no friends without Taehyung. they were done eating as Taehyung already told him about what happened with you how you were crying while hugging you and how low he felt that time not able to comfort you the way he want. Taehyung was almost crying while telling him and minho was comforting him. He licked his lips while controlling his emotions, minho was patting his shoulder. 

" BOO! " you shout from behind him while spreading your hands in the air trying to make him scared and gain his attention. but it didn't affect on him at all instead he turn towards you calmly. you look at him with sad pout and hit on his chest with your fist. 

" why didn't you get scared? " you ask him as he was looking at you with a shock and instantly blink his eyes. he didn't expect you here at this time in this state. he could clearly see you were drunk, as he licked his lips before speaking. 

" i'm here with my friend. what are you doing here all alone? " he asked you while looking around hoping you are not alone here in this state, but you were alone. he again look at you who was trying hard to not sleep and stay at one place. he held your hand so you can maintain your balance. you were constantly staring at him with a smile making him blush. 

" who is she Taehyung? " minho ask him as he introduce you to him. 

" Y/n park i " taehyung said as he lean near his ear.

" I already told you, don't you know her? " he whispered in his as he wink at him. Before whispering back.

" I'm just acting like I don't know her otherwise she will think about how I know her, right? " Minho whispered back to Taehyung as he look at him by raising his one eye brow.

" Smart " he said as Minho smiled at him. And stand up properly.

" woah, she is so beautiful " minho said while smiling widely, as taehyung nodded while grabbing your hand. 

" hey y/n i'm minho Taehyung's new friend nice to meet you, Taehyung talks about you alot-" Taehyung immediately cut him of by saying. 

" ah! y/n you should go home now it's too late, and dangerous to walk around for girls like you. " he said while looking at his watch, and again at you.

" But let me greet him back atleast " you said and turn towards Minho to talk with him but again pulled by taehyung.

" Wait let's go " he said to you and tucked your side bangs behind your ears.

he don't want minho to say something stupid in front of you. he immediately grab your palm in his hand and start dragging you towards the taxi which was standing little far away from them. but you stop him as you both look at each other as well as minho who was standing a bit far because Taehyung has already drag you away a little. 

" what happened? " he ask as you stop struggling for standing and hug Taehyung, it's shock him a little but he hug you back and look at minho who was already looking at you both while grinning and gives thumbs up to Taehyung before turning away to walk from there giving this two lost birds some privacy. but Taehyung become more shocked when he heard her sobbing in his embrace. he immediately cup her cheeks as he couldn't able to held himself back from touching her to much, she needs him, he needs her...