13

" but you are my happiness " you clear yourself out while hugging him tightly. He didn't stop you maybe he was thinking. Thinking about another excuse. But you are stubborn. There was a little hope that both might be going to be together, not even hope but you know that you are not letting go of Taehyung easily.

How can someone let someone go after knowing that, that someone also loves them back? You thought in your mind as you slowly looked up at taehyung who was looking straight with wet eyes. You was feeling so many different emotions in you as you deside to speak.

" Can't you see how much I love you? I'll die- "

" Shut up " taehyung cut you off while embracing  your figure which was hugging him. Finally He looked at you as both of your eyes met. There wasn't any silence at all each minute one car was passing by them. But even though they weren't feeling any noise. The silence was eating them. Both of their eyes were trying to tell something to each other. It was something different. For both of them. It was so complicated. The one who knows but still doesn't want to know, and the other who knows  that he knows but still wants to let him know. So complicated.

" And the problem is only that I'm rich and my family won't accept you? " You finally break the silence between the two of you. Still in the same position. You were accepting a long sentence or maybe an excuse. But still he didn't even react to anything after your question. The silence was long. You just try to break your hug when

The silence broke by a phone call.

And it was ringing. Your phone was ringing grabbing both of your attention. As you slowly shove your hand into your pocket. Grab your phone and hold in front of both.

📱 Jungkook

Both of you saw the caller ID. Just when your breathing starts to get louder and faster. You looked up at his face with wet eyes. He was looking back into your eyes.

" This is what you want " you said and picked up the phone. And hold it near the ear of yours. But the silence was so loud that the voice of the person from the phone was clear enough to hear.

" Hello, y/n? " he spoke immediately.

" Yes? " You ask in your cold voice. You were totally unaware about his intentions right now. What he wants from you now. Everything is over right?

Not at all...

" I want us to meet tonight "

He wasn't letting it go...

" Don't worry "

He was way more stubborn than you...

" I had talked with your dad already "

That's what you fear the most!

"Let's give one chance- " jungkook could speak any further

" No! " You said in a little bit of anger.

" Jungkook forgot about me now it's all over " you said while raising your voice a little, you thought that he will try to request you, he will beg you, he will understand you and give you some time to think but...

" Your voice y/n! Don't you dare to raise your voice at me " he said as you can feel him clenching his jaw while speaking. What a change. But before he can speak further you cut the call. You feel that you are trying to defend yourself. Credit goes to the man standing infront of you... Who doesn't want to accept the credit.

You again looked at him. Your fist your hands tightly. Ready to punch him at the same time you wasn't. You were ready to do so many things at the same time to wasn't ready at all. So you just decided to walk away. You know if you stand on that place in front of him anymore then surely something will happen. As your anger was rising up in you. So you decided to take some time. You could hear your phone was vibrating but you didn't care at all.