39

' I ate really sweet strawberries here, ' - to Jimin oppa.

' don't forget to bring me some ' - from Jimin oppa

' I'm not sure if i would be able to ' - to Jimin oppa.

' okay, but if possible.🫣' - from Jimin oppa

You laugh on his message and the emoji he used. You kept you phone aside after giving him message with okay and leave the room. You come out of you room where Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with his mother.

You all just had dinner and were resting in the hall, these past days were so happy and good for you that you almost forgot all those things which made you want to come here.

" Y/n you want to go for a night walk? " Taehyung ask you while giving the TV remote to his mother.

" It will be great to walk around here, i would love to " you said getting existed about the idea Taehyung had just pop. Taehyung nods his head and stood up from his place.

" Then let's go, " he said as you nodded, you walk to the door. " Mom, you want to join us? " Taehyung ask to his mother who was watching TV, she shook her head while smiling,

" Go, and enjoy your time " She said as you both smile and nods before coming out from the house.

You come out and wait for Taehyung to join your place. Taehyung came and you both start walking to the specific direction where Taehyung will take to.

There was a comfortable silence in between you two, you were looking around the dark place where only the beautiful moon was source of light giving you the really pleasant view of his reflection of light.

The green grass and trees were looking so dark like they have power to change there colours at night comes. The sky was clear and stars were twinkling around making it looks ethereal. It was shining and shimmering. The cold Breeze also wasn't helping but to give shivers to the body. You hold Taehyung's hand while walking,

Just you were enjoying your peaceful night walk, suddenly a thought crossed your mind while looking at the darkness which was also feeling peaceful and safe with Taehyung, if Taehyung wouldn't have been with you now you would have been scared of this peaceful surrounding.

But your mind was thinking some thing else, you look at Taehyung who was walking while holding on to your hand,

" Tae? " You call his name slowly to which he replied in hmm,

" You you believe on ghost? " Your sudden question that to at this moment, in this time leaves a mysterious grin on Taehyung's lips as he nods his head while saying,

" Yes, I do believe in ghost. Do you? " He said and ask the same while looking at your direction, you shook your head while hearing him.

" I don't know, I mean I have never seen any ghost so, I don't believe " you replied to him confidently, he nods his head.

" I was totally forgotten about this but your sudden question made me remember that " he said while looking around and walking forward taking you more far from your house. You look at him in confused,

" About what? " You ask him while narrowing your eyes as he takes a glance at you before looking forward.

" About the ghost, that was quiet famous for wondering around here, on this place " Taehyung said while pointing towards the some abandoned house which was so small and looking so weak, it was just in front of you making your eyes become wide.

" WHAT? are you serious Tae? " You asking while gasping and looking at him. You look at the house again and then again at Taehyung.

" Yes, when I was little, many people use to say that this place is haunted and if some one try to go near it at night then that person never return " he said so causally just by passing to that house, you feel you both are taking so many time to go away from it, you frown and look at Taehyung.