14

The door was closed, the window was closed, the lights were off just as your mood. It had been 3 days since that incident happened. The two people who, can't even live without talking with each other, didn't even see each other for three days. Isn't it difficult? It was. None of them try to convince others. 

You heard your bedroom door open slowly and a figure peek in causing you to look at the direction helplessly.

" Jungkook is here y/n, he came to pick you up " a voice echo around the room making you hear it as you again look down and yawn slowly more like acting slowly. You nodded your head as a response. That person slowly gets inside stepping towards you and in no time it was in front of you near your bed standing closely as you sense the presence. But you didn't react.

" You are still in your dream y/n. Wake up he is waiting. " Your step mom said and held the blanket which was laying next to you. She slowly starts to make your bed making you move slightly and bringing you out of your world. She was definitely sensing something odd. Even though she is not your real mother she never behaves like one. She always tries her best to be like a real mother. Always tries to Never make you feel like you are her step daughter. But there wasn't any fault of her that not every person was concentrated on it.

" I see something is fishy here. " Your step mom said to you. Even though you didn't react as you again act like you are just tired and need a fresh bath to bring up your off mood. So you look up at her.

" Just open the curtains. It will make me feel a little energetic " you said and slightly smiled at her. But she just keeps staring at you with no emotions. You were really smiling at her but your fake smile again falls down feeling her warm hand on your head, slowly stroking your hair in a soft manner. She made you look into her eyes as her other hand pushed your pale face up to see her. Your both eyes met.

" What's wrong honey " it was the first time for you you heard her calling you that, also it was the first time to see you giving a smile at her. As you never smiled at her like this. You pout and shake your head.

" Nothing " but that time you broke down in front of her. You know that was coming that's why you pout to control that, but all in vain. You start crying in front of her.

" I can't " you said and keep both hands on your face hiding your tears.

" I d-don't want to be with J-jungkook i- " you were shuttering while saying that and don't know what and how to explain yourself in front of her.

" I- i " it was enough to make her feel low, she failed at being the best mother. She thought. She wasn't able to understand her child's emotions. As a tear made out from her eye too.

" Honey, tell me what happened dear. I'm here for you " when you heard her you didn't waste any time and hugged her tightly as she hugged you back. You start to speak.

" I love him so much mom. I can't live without him and i don't want to live with jungkook. " she widened her eyes. You called her mother for the first time. It was the first time you hugged her and she smiled at you, you called her mom, you showed her emotions. She was so happy. As she tightened her hug around you. She wondered who was that to make you like this thanks to that person.

" I love him so much and he loves me too. But " you stopped on your track and rest your head on her chest.

" But what honey what's the problem? " She asked you while rubbing your back.

" He thinks that my family won't accept him cause he is poor. " You let out your heavy breaths and again start to sniff.

" Who is that lucky man on which my daughter's eyes fell on honey? " She asked you as you stay silent resting your head on her chest. Don't know why but she is reminding you of your mother's warmth.