33

You smile at Taehyung

"Boseong" he mumbled as you leaned on his arm. You giggle feeling very happy. It was your first time leaving behind your family and friends. You were kinda missing them, but you were excited.

" shall we go," you said and looked at Taehyung who was holding the bags in his hand. He looked at you and nodded.

" I'm nervous " you mumbled and looked down trying to calm your racing heart, who was excited and nervous at the same time.

" don't worry, there is only my mother and my big brother will be present. After you get comfortable with them, you won't feel nervous around my cousins and aunty uncle," he said while smiling. He is so happy. His cheerful face was screaming so many emotions. He wasn't able to hide his happiness. He has been away from his house for a long time. He was excited too.

"let's go then," Taehyung said while smiling and started walking forward. You start following him. The station of this was quite old but beautiful. He was admiring it the whole time. The sounds of various birds made you feel that you were not in the city anymore, where there was a big highway right outside the station and lots of cars parked there. The trees outside the station were seen by you.

"the air is so fresh here, I'm feeling so light. Like my nose's struggle to lessen taking the air inside." You said and giggled in your own words. Taehyung shook his head and smiled at your unique logic. The atmosphere was cool. The Breeze was hitting your body making your hair wave with it.

After some time, finally, you saw some taxis standing at a corner of a small road. It takes some time to get here.

After you both sit in the taxi, Taehyung keeps the bags inside and sits beside you after telling the address of his house to the driver.

You bring out your phone from your pocket and message your brothers that you have reached the Boseong village safely, you also didn't forget to message Jennie, otherwise she would be so angry.

Finally, you both got the alone moment together. The train was full of so many people. You both got seats to sit but even though some people were still standing. But as the village side starts to get close people start to get off the train, making it empty.

Taehyung slowly wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close to him making your body touch his. You shyly smile and rest your head on his shoulder.

" you still nervous? " He asks all of a sudden. You shook your head as no. He sifted a little and pulled you closer. Now your head was on his chest. He caresses your hair and kisses you on your forehead. You blush at his slightest gesture. You slowly turn around and wrap your arms around his waist, hugging him slightly.

The yellow car was moving in a specific direction quickly. You were so into Taehyung that you forgot to notice the outside of the car. Your eyes were closed that's why your wasn't able to notice it.

" y/n, look there " you heard Taehyung and looked at him. As you only heard his voice, you weren't able to catch where he wanted you to look. He again gestures to you with his finger, and you immediately look outside of the window.

Your whole heart skips a beat looking at the magnificence of nature. A few minutes ago Your eyes, heart, ears, and everything went numb because Taehyung, and now you are not even glancing at him. The green tea fields which weren't taking a name to the end looked like a land that had carried a green blanket because he is feeling cold.