21

"I think we shouldn't have let her go like this," Namjoon said out of the blue breaking their long-term silence.  "And who is this Taehyung? Where does he live? What does he do? Any idea?"

Jimin nods his head before replying to him.

"I know him I have met him before," Jimin said while looking down.

"Can we trust him?" Seokjin asks looking at Jimin.

"he seems a nice person." Jimin was still looking down. "we can... trust him"

"And where does he live" Seokjin asks him and shifts to his place a little.

"I don't know, "Jimin answers with the same tone as they both look at him.

" Then we have to know about it. " Seokjin speaks about to get you from his place.

" No one will do anything, " Jimin spoke sternly while raising his voice a little. His mood was already off from the previous incident and he was surely pissed off. " right now I just want nobody to disturb her privacy "

" it's for her "

" she is not a child anymore, a totally grown-up 22-year-old girl. Namjoon " Namjoon stays quiet after hearing his piss voice.

They both were aware of his condition. Right now he was just thinking about the y/n. His sister. And her happiness.  And he won't let anyone destroy it even for a second. Not even himself.

Right now he wants everyone to mind their own business and let her mind her too. Till now everyone used her as a business, Is Enough.

----------

Meanwhile,

A sound of heels echoes through that small area, as the bag is dragged by the small alley. There weren't many people present. The alley was almost empty and maybe that's why she reached a spotlight for two or three people present there.

Carrying your clothes bag in your hand once you reach the stairs. You made your way up.

Your heart was racing like crazy. You were feeling so many emotions at once. You were moreover sad and at the same time happy and hurt. And scared too.

Nothing was fixed.

You reach your hand to the door and knock on it two times and pause a little.

It was Saturday. His day off.

He slowly opens the door and looks at you. Look at you and?

And smiles.

But you didn't.

You immediately leave the bag in your hand and let it fall on the ground and hug him tightly. And without wasting a second you let out every emotion present in your heart or mind or in you, outside. You start to cry.

And of course, it made him confused. He immediately wraps his arms around you protectively. He didn't understand anything even though he stayed silent just then his eyes traveled down to your bag. He licks his lips and looks at you. You sob loudly making him come to his senses.

He immediately pulled you from his arms and cupped your face once he realized you were crying. His hurt breaks seeing you like this. You were again suffering and he wasn't able to do anything. ' Does anyone hurt you? ', 'Does anyone say anything to you?' there was nothing to say without those questions. And even though he knows he can't change the thing. He can't do anything.

This was the hurtful truth because of this, he stayed at a distance from her for a specific period.

" what happened? " Taehyung asks you and your eyes automatically stop on his eyes which are getting wet slowly. You see.