31

'Calm down, calm down.'

You kept chanting those words while trying to control your racing heart as Taehyung let out that sentence, your eyes were on Namjoon. You realize that Taehyung became silent after saying that making others confused about what he was trying to say.

" Oppa, we are thinking about visiting Taehyung's hometown together " you complete and look around giving a glance to each of your brothers.

" Why so sudden? " You both turn your heads toward Seokjin, looking at his confused face you release your long breath and look at Taehyung to say something.

" No, it's not sudden, I always visit my hometown, my whole family lives there so I was thinking about visiting them with y/n, " Taehyung said casually like he was prepared for this, putting your thoughts to the side, you smile at them and nodded your head. You know now a lot of questions gonna take part in this interview of you both so you immediately said while changing the subject. 

" you know oppa, I have never visited the town before. That's why I'm so excited," you said while smiling brightly looking at them, trying to read their faces. But all of them had a straight face without emotions or any excitement or agreement.

You feel Taehyung holding your hand under the table as you look at him, his eyes are on the menu that was placed between them. Your eyes sparkled looking at the menu as you immediately forward your hand to take that,

" shall we order first? " you said out of nowhere breaking the chain of their thoughts. All of them look at you as Namjoon forwards his hand. 

" why not? , Taehyung," he said, sliding the menu toward Taehyung giving him the importance he deserves for taking care of their sister. His lips were smiling but god knows what was going on in his mind.

Taehyung again held the menu in his hand which he kept on the table a while ago given by Namjoom. As he held the menu he turned towards you telling you to order something for both of you. You smile and take it before eyeing it. It was quite expensive but Taehyung held your hand reassuring you not to worry. He even helps you to choose the dishes.

Being satisfied with the food you gave the menu to your brothers with a sweet smile. You look at Taehyung with a smile. You both share a sweet smile. You feel like pecking at Taehyung's lips as he looks so cute sitting in one place with an innocent face.

" so Taehyung, what is your education? As you told us you are still fresher so did you just graduate from the college? " Jimin asks him with his comfortable cheeky smile as Taehyung smiles before nodding his head and saying

" Yes, it's been just one year since I completed my master's. " Jimin widens his eyes, honestly he studied more than Jimin. Completing a master's in any field is not as easy as we think. All eyes were on Taehyung, they were impressed. They didn't expect it honestly. Taehyung again smiled as Namjoon nodded his head. He never thought Taehyung to be this smart.

" Where do you live? "

Numerous questions started to fall on Taehyung but he replied to it very thoughtfully. From taking part in big colleges to working as a fresher in a big company he was developed. His skill of handling people and facing their tricky questions was on top.

His mother was a single parent, and his father got into an accident many years ago. From childhood, he was raised by his cousins and Uncle Aunty who have helped his mother during her tough times. He also has a big brother. His brother works in the bank of that same town. Later Taehyung decides to move to the city for his further education, he moves alone leaving his family behind for a specific period of time. At first, his mother used a transfer the money for his education, and later when he got the job, he started to transfer the money to his family.