28

" Who are you? " The person in front asked them, angry and confused at the same time. Jungkook rolls his eyes before leaving y/n and turning towards the person.

"Who are you? " he said to the person while glaring at them. His gaze was scary but the person in front of him wasn't moving from their place at all.

" A-Aunty? " Y/n said while shuttering. Her breath becomes a steady feeling of a familiar presence in a scary moment like this. But her gaze fell on a Jungkook who was constantly glaring at her.

" Get out, " Jungkook said while clenching his teeth. He was angry at her sudden presence disturbing his moment with y/n.

Here,

Taehyung was so scared and worried for you. He was sitting on a bus and waiting patiently to see his stop so he could come out from the bus and run towards his home.

His mind was full with so bad thoughts. What if he reaches his home and finds y/n is not there? She is gone? He doesn't want this. He wants to protect her. So bad. He kept looking at the driver and telling him to fasten the speed he was in a hurry.

" Can you please drive fast, I'm in a hurry. " Taehyung said from the first seat which he got. That driver looked at him and said

" Oh man, how many times have you kept saying that you drive fast, drive fast, am I looking like the machine to you? "  Taehyung shook his head and looked around. Other people were doing their work.

" no, sir I'm really in such a hurry," he said, and seated quite that driver looked at him and just nodded his head. Before increasing some speed.

Taehyung's whole body was shaking out of fear. His endless thoughts were disturbing him from breathing properly which led to skipping beats and steady breaths. Only one thought was keeping him in mind, he would tolerate Jungkook being there in his home but he wanted y/n there too. Safe and sound. Once he gets there he won't let anyone touch her. Even though he is not rich and CEO of the company, when it comes to his love, his girlfriend, he is ready to fight with everything and every person who comes between them.

In the Taehyung's house,

Jungkook held y/n's hand when she was about to go toward the aunty. He stops her. He wants to kick that aunty out of the house. But she wasn't ready to go soon. 

" y/n, are you all right? " the aunty asks coming toward you who was standing behind the Jungkook. But before Aunty reaches you Jungkook comes between you both.

" stay away from our matter. " Jungkook warns her and glares at her. You were panicking about whether to speak or not. You don't want Jungkook to harm Aunty. But before anything happens or you speak, Aunty said.

" And you stay away from my home and people," she said equally glaring at him. As he clenches his teeth.

" Get out, " she said making a range run through his nerve. His breath becomes fast due to anger.

" How dare you, old lady. ARE YOU AWARE ABOUT ME? you know who am I? " he said moving close to her making her steps go backward.

The time was running even though Taehyung didn't show up. You were constantly staring at your phone which was on the table behind Aunty.

You don't know how Jungkook came here and now how to handle a situation but only one thought was running through your head was to run away from this place with Taehyung, very far where no one can find them not disturb them. Aunty and Jungkook were fighting and you were standing behind him. He was telling her how she shouldn't mess with him.

Jungkook has always been stubborn. From childhood, you know him. His father never said no to him for anything. You have seen how his mother teaches him that " your happiness matters, and never give up on anything. If you want something where your happiness is hidden, get it either hook or by crook. "