43

'That's quite vague! If I want to remember where I saw him, Did I see him at a specific place like a coffee shop, grocery store, or park? Did he say or do anything that stood out to me?'

'He was familiar.'

You weren't able to calm your heart down whenever you think about that mysterious man. You have seen him somewhere but don't know why you are not able to remember.

You close your eyes out of the unknown feeling you have been getting from that incident. It has been two days since then, but you didn't forget about it. You even tried to not think about it but whenever something familiar topic you got your mind automatically took you to that place.

You weren't showing anyone that something was bothering you but-

" Why is this haunting me like there is no rebirth in the next life? " You narrowed your eyes and knowingly took a seat on wooden brown furniture that was kept in your shared bedroom. You rub your hands on it. It was itching,

" What I am even thinking! " mumbling to yourself you look upwards hearing the sound of the door opening, usually no one comes inside without knocking without Taehyung's mother. Sometimes! Not always. Huh!

As you were lost in your thoughts, his voice broke your reverie. You turned around to see him approaching you and he asked, "Y/n?" You quickly nodded your head in response, eager to hear what he had to say.

" Yes Tae, " As you replied to him, he stood before you with a smile. You smiled back, but couldn't help but wonder what was so special.

He strode up to you and plopped down right beside you, looking positively bursting to spill his tea.

As you face him, he takes one of his hands forward which he was hiding behind from the moment he walked inside the bedroom, you weren't able to notice it too. It was a letter with a formal design and words. You forward your hands and hold onto the Letter before looking inside it. It was from some kind of company,

'Oh, he was actually trying to get an interview letter from this well-known company,' you remember

" Oh my god, you finally get this, it's- it's good news! " You said while smiling widely forgetting all your worries. He nodded as you hugged him.

" Congrats, I'm so happy," you said while tightly wrapping your arms around him so he did. You pull away and peck on his cheeks before looking down with red cheeks. You stood up not even looking at him. His reaction was something like yours, but it has been getting normal slowly.

" Did you tell everyone? " You ask him to be excited but he just shakes his head as if no, you widen your eyes and make him stand up hurriedly.

" Then let's go to tell, " you said and took him outside, into the hall.

Meanwhile,

" Mr. Jeon, " the man said while leaning on the old gate of the Church looking somewhere,

" Yeah, " hearing a reply from the other side he immediately said,

" A postman came to his house and even gave him a Letter, it was a light blue colored letter," he said and looked down at his shoes,

" Okay fine, Find that postman, and try to find out from where the letter came from, " hearing Jungkook's words the man took a deep breath and nodded his head.

" Okay Mr Jeon, " he said and heard a beep sound from the other side.

" I'm so busy right now, message me if something happens, " Jungkook said to him,

" As you say Mr Jeon " hearing him Jungkook cut the call, he look at his phone screen before taking his hand down and think about something.

On the other