32

"Taehyung, did you pack everything?" Y/n asked while yawning. It wasn't night, but morning, and they had just woken up. It was 8 am, and you mustered the energy to remove your bags that were blocking the sofa.

"Yes, don't worry. I've taken care of everything. You go ahead and freshen up. We will be leaving soon," Taehyung said from the kitchen. He was preparing something to eat for both of them. After hearing him, you nodded and went to the bathroom to change. You were feeling nervous and excited at the same time. Though you had spoken to Taehyung's mother before, today you would meet her in person, along with his entire family. They were all eagerly waiting for both of you, especially you.

By the respective time passed, you were standing in front of the mirror looking at your satisfying reflection. You weren't able to control your smile as the dress you were wearing looked so beautiful on you. But the most beautiful thing was the dress you were wearing was gifted by Taehyung. He said that he had purchased it last night when you slept in the taxi.

You smile at yourself while combing your long hair, You remember once Taehyung said that his mother likes it when girls wear knee-length dresses,

--

" my mother used to buy knee-length dresses for my cousin's as she loves it. She told me when she was young she used to know her dress code in her school and town. " Taehyung said with a smile seeing his mother's favourite dress hanging in his cupboard which was y/n's dress.

--

You look at the hairband in your hand and turn toward Taehyung who is placing lunch inside the bag.

" Tae, should I tie my hair or not? " you ask him while tying your hair and looking in the mirror to see which style suits you the most. You were so much drawn into your own look that you didn't notice that Taehyung came from behind and took the hairband from your hand gently which was wrapped around your ponytail. He freed your hair while looking at you through the mirror lovingly. You see him smiling at you through the mirror.

" don't tie it, keep them free. " He said and gently brushed your hair with his long fingers. You smiled at him and nodded. You thought about checking other things, as you were done with your look but you feel two hands wrap around your waist not letting you move from your place.

Taehyung kept his chin on your shoulder before leaving a small peck on it. Your eyes went big when you felt yourself in the air out of a sudden, You giggled when he swayed you in the air holding you from behind by your waist. He makes you stand in front of the sofa and you immediately turn toward him when you feel your feet touch the floor.

" Tae, once again," you said with a big smile as he laughed at your childish act. He bent down a little and this time he held you from the front by your lower waist and again lifted you in his arms before taking a round around himself. He takes some circles before again keeping you down. You were giggling.

" Now let's go otherwise we won't be able to reach early there if we keep passing our time like this " You nodded hearing him and turned around at your bags. You glance down at both of your two bags, but before you can reach them he holds both bags and walks toward the door.

"Tae, let me hold mine," you said to him while following him. But he didn't stop until you both reached outside the house.

" no need I'll hold it, " he said and locked the door.

"go and give this key to the aunty, I'm standing down," Taehyung said to you while placing the key in your hand. You nodded your head and turned around to knock on the door.

As you were giving the key to the aunty and with that saying bye too. Anuty was advising like a mom. She was saying to take care of yourself. Taehyung was aware that Anuty was going to take so much time so he suggested he stand downstairs.

After so much time, Aunty finally let you go when you mentioned that you were getting late. You both share a smile and you immediately run down the stairs. Holding the corner of your dress you steadily come down the stairs and walk toward Taehyung. You saw he was impatiently waiting for you as he smiled widely after looking at your figure coming toward him.

" let's go, " you said and tried to take the bag from his hand but he didn't even let you touch it.

" y/n I'll hold it don't worry," he said start walking forward as you just shook your head while following him.

It was early in the morning even though lots of people were outside of their houses, talking and gossiping with each other, cleaning their houses. In that, you didn't fail to notice the specific girl who always used to try to get close to your boyfriend. She was looking at you both, more at Taehyung. It's not that you are jealous but still, you weren't liking it at all.

You saw her moving forward toward you both, as you both looked at her.

'Why? Why does she always try to make me feel irritated with her? ' you thought and rolled your eyes. You weren't insecure at all. Of course not.

" Taehyung oppa? Where are you going with those bags? " she asked and tried to pout to look cute, but she failed. Not to pout but look cute. You chuckled silently.

You really become something else when it comes to your Taehyung. Yes, you have jealousy issues.

" Don't tell me you are going from here leaving me " Your eyes shifted to her hearing her words, how dare she talk with him like this! That too in front of his girlfriend? Your eyes are on Taehyung now. You were openly glaring now.

You wonder how this girl managed to find you every time you step outside of the house. Don't tell me she meets every day to Taehyung when he goes to the office.

" I'm going to my hometown, " Taehyung said he was shocked but wasn't surprised by her words. "why would I take you with me? " Taehyung said and chuckled awkwardly to ease the situation as he respects a woman no matter what's happened.

" we are running late, let's go y/n, " Taehyung said and looked at you before walking ahead. You nodded your head and followed him without looking at her, as you didn't want to give her any reaction. You don't want her to know that you are feeling jealous.

You weren't feeling jealous but irritated.

Jealousy is the feeling that we feel when we see our love once attracted to other people, but he wasn't, you know him. He only loves you.

You both were standing on the stand looking for the taxi. When a yellow car came and stood in front of you. Yes, it was a taxi. The station was too far to walk by there.

" how much for the station, " Taehyung asked while bending down to look through the window, you were just standing behind him. You heard the driver mumble the amount to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and stood straight before motioning you to sit inside.

"sit," he said and opened the door for you. He too sits inside after taking the bags with him.

The whole journey was normal. It was just around 3 hours of journey, which was by train. You both did enjoy it. He takes really good care of you. After the train stops at the last stop. You both come out from the train. The whole time you were sitting, you were feeling so good after coming out of the train.

You look at your behind to see Taehyung. He was smiling while looking in a specific direction. Your curious mind leads you to turn your brain and look in that direction too. You also smile as your eyes spark while looking at the nameplate.

You went closer to Taehyung and held his hand. You look at him before again looking at your front, at the busy lives walking here and there. You were so far now, far from your problems.  with Taehyung. Your eyes again turn when you heard him mumbled something,

"Boseong..."

He mumbles the village name.