18

Jennie sat on the bed taking one peek at y/n who was constantly staring at her.

" I know this sounds so problematic. " Jennie takes a little pause before continuing "But this would be the best opinion you could ever get "

Y/n licked her lips as her eyes started to wander here and there.

" And you know my plans never fail," the corner of her lips lifts as she looks at you while you are already looking at her. You nodded slowly.

" but what's the plan? " your patience was getting out of control as you desperately raised a question for her.

" Look, if you told your father that Taehyung is your friend, for now. It won't show any impact on your father not at your wedding," she said while raising her eyebrows.

" so what do you want me to do? " a hesitating voice comes from your mouth and you shift yourself closer to her.

You want to run away from all of this so desperately.  Being a little impatient you give her a small nod, signaling her to continue. 

" Expose your relationship to them which you have with Taehyung. " Jennie says. Her eyes are serious and you notice a chill run down your body after hearing her suggestion. 

" I ask for help, Jennie not ideas for creating more trouble," you whispered harshly and gulped down the lump that formed in your throat as your eyes were still on her. You again tried to speak.

" you know what will- " Jennie forwarded her hands towards you, gripping onto your one hand making you stop saying anything further. 

" If you keep quiet right now then your wedding day will slowly come forward in no time," she said and tightened her grip around your hand " And after that two days before if you try to do something you think they are gonna listen to you? "

" he will eventually make you his bride whether you want it or not because that will be his time to take over everything "

" I'm scared " you murmurs.

Jennie shakes her head hearing your reply and lies down on the bed. Hanging her legs down in a sitting position. She looks at you.

" you know what are you scared of? " she asks you. But you stay still.

" I am- " you were about to reply to her only to get cut off by her.

" you are scared about, what will happen if your father will be angry. What will happen if they don't accept Taehyung?  You are not scared of what, what-if they feel hurt" You were confused but she continued.

" because yes, why would a father feel hurt by knowing their child is in love? , they don't feel hurt! It's just their ego and their reputation they only care about,  and this is called selfishness. This nature is called selfishness. " she said and smiled at you as a sudden wave of hurt touched your heart and your eyes drops a confused look and replaced will sadness.

" so that time Is yours to fight for your love. Your responsibility. Your freedom. " she was looking at you the whole time as you nodded.

" you have the right to choose your life path on your own. You have the right to fight for what you want, how you want to see your life, and with whom! " you bite your lips and nod again.

" if you tell this right now about your relationship,  your father will be angry for sure, and Jungkook too. And there is a high chance you will get separated from Jungkook if you try y/n. "

" I'm going to do as you said " you replied.

---------

" uh, how much time " you murmur and check the time on your mobile. It was 6:34 pm by now and you were sitting in your car for about 30 minutes as you pout.